Author Topic: Strategist David Woo: If Trump Wins, 'Economy Would Take Off in a Big Way'  (Read 821 times)

Offline unknown

Strategist David Woo: If Trump Wins, 'Economy Would Take Off in a Big Way'

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/david-woo-strategist-donald-trump-president/2016/09/12/id/747841/

12 Sep 2016

Financial markets are starting to "wake up" to the possibility of a Donald Trump presidency in the wake of Hillary Clinton's recent health concerns and tightening polls, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch Head of Global Rates and Currencies Research David Woo. He says investors are still underestimating the real estate mogul's chances of ascending to the highest office in the land, and what a seismic change this could be for markets and the world's largest economy.

While the outsider candidate poses a risk to one of 2016's hot investment strategies, he could prove to be a massive boost for the greenback and U.S. economy.

"The U.S. economy would take off in a big way" if Trump were elected and Republicans control both legislative houses next year, Woo said, thanks to the fiscal stimulus that Trump would enact.

{.. snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online LMAO

Re: Strategist David Woo: If Trump Wins, 'Economy Would Take Off in a Big Way'
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 12:29:28 am »
, thanks to the fiscal stimulus that Trump would enact.

{.. snip..}

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

This time will be different though, right?? :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 12:35:44 am »
"Fiscal stimulus"  = massive spending increases.

I thought Republicans and conservatives railed against this deficit-and-debt increasing strategy?  Obama received withering scorn in 2009 when he did this, and the economy didn't budge. 

Now, because Trump, it's just what the doctor ordered.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 05:55:26 am »
"Fiscal stimulus"  = massive spending increases..

Fiscal stimulus=more printing and borrowing.

Can anyone who is firmly on the Trump Train explain how and why Trump's Keynesian economic policy will be better than Obama's?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 06:12:33 am »
"Fiscal stimulus"  = massive spending increases.

I thought Republicans and conservatives railed against this deficit-and-debt increasing strategy?  Obama received withering scorn in 2009 when he did this, and the economy didn't budge. 

Now, because Trump, it's just what the doctor ordered.

Whoo Hoo!  Free Money!!!  Screw the grand kids.  They are not "conservative."  I'm getting a federally funded golf course you dumb f*cxs!  As long as I can get enough HB-1 visas to serve the judges I'm set...suckers!!!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 08:02:37 am »
"The U.S. economy would take off in a big way" if Trump were elected and Republicans control both legislative houses next year, Woo said, thanks to the fiscal stimulus that Trump would enact.

More proof that Trump is a liberal.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

geronl

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 10:22:59 am »
They love that FDR-style economics which will bog down America