Author Topic: Rick Santorum: Trump Will Win Pennsylvania by Focusing on Trade, Immigration  (Read 513 times)

Offline unknown

Rick Santorum: Trump Will Win Pennsylvania by Focusing on Trade, Immigration

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/12/rick-santorum-trump-will-win-pennsylvania-by-focusing-on-trade-immigration/

Katie McHugh
12 Sep 20160

On Breitbart News Sunday, former Pennsylvania Republican Sen. Rick Santorum said that the path to the White House goes through Pennsylvania, and Trump can clinch a victory in the battleground state by focusing on trade and immigration.

“We have a candidate who, maybe in an odd way, actually represents the best chance for values voters to topple the elite mantra that’s moving our culture down into a cultural cesspool,” Santorum told Breitbart News Washington editor Matthew Boyle at the Value Voters Summit. “Donald Trump understands elitism is the core problem here… He has obviously taken on the issue of trade and immigration, and obviously understands the Supreme Court, which is the elite institution of our government, are the central problems that are disadvantaging millions and millions of Americans who are feeling left behind by our country.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

The sweater vest speaks...........so popular in 2012 that he dropped out of the race two weeks before the Pennsylvania primary.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mountaineer

Sen. Rick Santorum said  ... Trump can clinch a victory in the battleground state by focusing on trade and immigration.
He's probably right. He also could point out that Hillary's policies would destroy union jobs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

 International trade, including exports and imports, supports 1.6 million Pennsylvania jobs – more than 1
in 5. These trade-related jobs grew 4.2 times faster than total employment from 2004 to 2013 and are at
large and small companies, on farms, in factories, and at the headquarters of Pennsylvania's globally
engaged firms. (See Pennsylvania Jobs Depend On Two-Way Trade)

http://tradepartnership.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/PA_TRADE_2013.pdf
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.