Author Topic: Michael Savage: We're '1 bad election away' from losing America  (Read 509 times)

Offline unknown

Michael Savage: We're '1 bad election away' from losing America
« on: September 12, 2016, 04:48:01 pm »

Michael Savage: We're '1 bad election away' from losing America

Country as it was before Obama 'will never come back'

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/michael-savage-were-one-bad-election-from-losing-america/

Michael Savage
Sept 12, 2016

Talk radio host Michael Savage believes America “could be one bad election away from losing everything.”

“Hillary, or her replacement, would be worse than Obama,” he told WND in an interview ahead of the Tuesday release of his new book, “Scorched Earth: Restoring the Country After Obama.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Michael Savage: We're '1 bad election away' from losing America
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 04:52:31 pm »
I agree that every single time a presidential election comes around, one hears, "you gotta vote this way, we could lose America" and things like that.

But at the same time, I do think there are rights in jeopardy, freedom of religion, 2nd amendment, huge demographic shifts that are at least something to be considered.

Otherwise, I don't go in for the usual "fear-mongering" in that sense but the argument nonetheless, has valid points, I couldn't conceive that gay marriage would have been in the USA even 5 years ago.

Offline unknown

Re: Michael Savage: We're '1 bad election away' from losing America
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 04:59:52 pm »
I agree that every single time a presidential election comes around, one hears, "you gotta vote this way, we could lose America" and things like that.

But at the same time, I do think there are rights in jeopardy, freedom of religion, 2nd amendment, huge demographic shifts that are at least something to be considered.

Otherwise, I don't go in for the usual "fear-mongering" in that sense but the argument nonetheless, has valid points, I couldn't conceive that gay marriage would have been in the USA even 5 years ago.

I wasn't falling for it during the last two Obama elections. He was going to "fundamentally transform" America. I thought, whatever. We have three branches of government, for checks and balances, and that his rhetoric was just campaigning. I figured it would be like Bill Clintons administration, some leftist liberal policies, maybe Obamacare; but wow, nothing like the real damage that he has accomplished. So I voted for Constitution party both times.

Well, I have to admit, Obama has done exactly what he has promised, and more!!! The sickness that prevails in this country has almost drowned us. Four more years with a woman that is more angry and hostile to Christians than Obama and we will NOT recover.

This election I truly believe we will lose America if Hillary (or any other democrat wins.) I am willing to take the risk with Trump. There is some risk, I agree, maybe a lot of risk with Trump. But there is no risk with Hillary. We know exactly what we will get with Hillary, it is a well-known and no-risk death of America.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 05:00:52 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)