Author Topic: Trump Adviser, Son Post Image Featuring Alt-Right Symbol  (Read 14176 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Trump Adviser, Son Post Image Featuring Alt-Right Symbol
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2016, 10:50:38 pm »
I think we should say the whole thing is a racist slur against the French and be done with it. This frog is uglier than a horned toad, way uglier.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

HonestJohn

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2016, 10:57:22 pm »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2016, 02:38:09 am »
You know what I am heartened by?
12 hours have gone by and this thread has been bumped to the top many times, yet almost all of the Pro-Trump posters have declined to comment on this thread.  That says something to me.  That says that the charge of racism is still feared by almost all of them.  That says they are embarrassed at some of their allies.  That says they are reluctant to come to the aid of of posters who spew racist propaganda.

Yes I'm talking to you @TomSea and @Longmire .  You will still need to hide in the shadows.

@Once-Ler

Why respond to a thread that exposes how desperate people are to try and call people racist when they are talking about a cartoon of a frog? What kind of world do you live in?

Do you honestly think when Joe Biden talked about Mitt Romney's supposed friends on Wall Street and said "They want to put you back in chains" that that deserves a response? Really? This is also the playbook of the DNC, as shown by their treatment afforded to Romney, McCain, Bush, etc. to call people racist. You are really proud to be in that company?

I'm not sure, on September 9, there almost appears to be a Pepe the Frog sighting on the Larry Elder twitter (Nicki Minaj has posted this Pepe cartoon too):

https://twitter.com/larryelder

Oh, and Larry posted this:

So pardon me if I find this infatuation with Pepe the Frog to be a joke.

Oh, any comment on this regarding Hillary which is a graphic not fit to be posted here from the Larry Elder blog? (Disclaimer)  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr9yB3-UsAALoer.jpg  , Elder posts a lot of things like this or what people have called him, people often of his own community.

Possibly, that you feel a need to make a deal about this says more about Usted, you know! You must live in a 95% white community like Chris Matthews to be making this judgement and thinking you know about equality; worse than that, like Communism, you pursued someone on what you must see as a thought crime.

By the way, Larry Elder:

Once-Ler; That's very white of you, keep up the good work.

Maybe LE, Larry Elder is part of the Vast Alt-Right Conspiracy too.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 04:15:40 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2016, 02:44:14 am »
The alarmist fall flat on this or are like a dog chasing their own tale,

Alex Jones has many followers, he falls into that alt-right definition it would seem, a pal and supporter of Trump, yet, if one is going to try to pigeonholed him and his followers are "racist"; it's a joke.

Jason Lewis pretty much hit it the nail on the head, that nowadays, one of the worse things you can say is a person is a "racist", to castigate them, true or not, as in the past, people were called "communist" and that was one of the worse things one could say about them.

It's laughable, it's PC gone amuck. It smacks of what is defined as McCarthyism.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2016, 09:22:15 am »

I'm not sure, on September 9, there almost appears to be a Pepe the Frog sighting on the Larry Elder twitter (Nicki Minaj has posted this Pepe cartoon too):

You are quick to point out the mainstreaming of Pepe the Frog by Ben Garrison and Nicki Minaj.  Too quick to be a casual observer.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2016, 03:18:22 pm »
Apparently nobody at Free Republic has ever heard of this "Pepe"  thing either. 

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3469023/posts?page=55
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline TomSea

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2016, 03:41:47 pm »
You are quick to point out the mainstreaming of Pepe the Frog by Ben Garrison and Nicki Minaj.  Too quick to be a casual observer.
@Once-Ler

Oh, boy, that's suspicious.  Does that pertain to Larry Elder too?

Try "wikipedia" observer and researcher for your libel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

But what does one expect if one is basically in an area that is about race-baiting and using the race card. And I've probably done it myself so no one is calling anyone on the carpet here, unless it seems to be their modus operandi.

You have heard of wikipedia I'd hope. Millions use it.

Really put me in my place, boy am I smarting, you are an ace-sleuth.   A regular Lieutenant Columbo.    :silly:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 04:42:30 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2016, 03:46:53 pm »
Apparently nobody at Free Republic has ever heard of this "Pepe"  thing either. 

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3469023/posts?page=55

Good reference, I saw someone mention "4Chan" (the kids at 4chan and that may be all it is, some kids doing junk there have been alterations for dubious purposes of Ben Garrison's cartoons as well and he has had to come out and say he has nothing to do with those alterations), it seems that some people use the most obscure corners of the internet to grind an axe and accuse others of being racist, homophobic and whatever. I have seen some things on the net that are disgusting. In general, I think one really has to go into the woodwork to find these things.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2016, 03:50:47 pm »
Just making an addendum:

And Larry Elder is Salem broadcasting, I've already posted from his twitter multiple times in this forum in case, now you are accusing people of doing things "to show it's been mainstreamed".  I listen to him every day and consider it the best show on the radio. 

In fact, I've posted articles from Larry Elder a month or more ago of his editorials in the Opinions/Editorial section of this forum for the knee-jerk race card users.

All of the Salem broadcasters and I think virtually all talk radio show hosts, one can write to via email, it be Rush or some of the lesser known hosts, Hugh Hewitt, etc. I urge people to write them if they feel compelled.

Rush is something like Rush@eib.com or something.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:54:56 pm by TomSea »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2016, 11:01:03 pm »
Another Free Republic article which indicates the "Pepe the Frog"  racism meme is a complete satire trolling effort.   

Clinton Camp Trolled by ‘Alt-Right’ Parody Account

The “prominent white supremacist” was the owner of the Jared Taylor Swift Twitter account, and his very online identity should have been enough to clue the geniuses at the Daily Beast and the Clinton campaign to the fact that it’s a fake troll account.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3469454/posts

In other  words,   a complete con-job meant to make the Clinton's look foolish. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2016, 09:16:18 am »

...and #NeverTrump, too. Don't forget them and how foolish they are looking in their slimy attempts to malign Trump's campaign using any lie, any smear, any innuendo they can hang their hat on.

Soon, as they are wholly misguided and misinformed, NeverTrumpers won't even be an asterisk in the 2016 presidential election of Donald Trump.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2016, 09:24:39 am »
...and #NeverTrump, too. Don't forget them and how foolish they are looking in their slimy attempts to malign Trump's campaign using any lie, any smear, any innuendo they can hang their hat on.

Soon, as they are wholly misguided and misinformed, NeverTrumpers won't even be an asterisk in the 2016 presidential election of Donald Trump.
Well, now if we won't be needed after all, you can be a real leader and stop hating on Nevertrump folks. Be the first kid on your block, and all that.  :silly: :silly: :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2016, 11:02:02 am »

Referencing a quote made by a member of the ToS is not considered 'accurate information'.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2016, 11:09:38 am »
Another Free Republic article which indicates the "Pepe the Frog"  racism meme is a complete satire trolling effort.   

The Jared Taylor Swift is a parody account and he is trolling the white supremacists (and there are some others that do that). But contrary to his claim, he did not create the Pepe meme nor was he the first to associate it with Nazi symbolism.

There are plenty of self-proclaimed #alt-right who are very real and very sincere. Note that they also use the hashtags #whitegenocide, #whitenationalist, #Nationalist, #Identitarian and #RaceRealist.

This account is associated with http://www.radixjournal.com/ and Identity Evropa

https://twitter.com/_AltRight_

https://twitter.com/_AltRight_/following

Here are some others:

https://twitter.com/smugmatlock

https://twitter.com/pawpawlampshade

https://twitter.com/freed_humanity

https://twitter.com/marylovefreedom

[img 500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkTNVACWUAAJtS6.jpg[/img]

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2016, 01:35:50 pm »
I think a Jared Taylor Swift tweet was posted here before by someone claiming that such vile things were posted on his twitter or facebook; now we see it is this Jared Taylor Swift satire.

And it was Lifezette from what I can tell that posted the article above being referenced not that someone at TOS did it.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/clinton-camp-trolled-fake-alt-right-twitter-account/

And now we know the Clinton Camp would stoop to doing anything, so even with this Evropa or whatever, twitter affords people a lot of anonymity. Fake protesters supposedly funded by Soros money appears at Trump rallies, tweeting would be nothing.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2016, 01:38:00 pm »

How about Trump's own words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxJSc7ZH570
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2016, 05:26:06 am »
I think a Jared Taylor Swift tweet was posted here before by someone claiming that such vile things were posted on his twitter or facebook; now we see it is this Jared Taylor Swift satire.

And it was Lifezette from what I can tell that posted the article above being referenced not that someone at TOS did it.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/clinton-camp-trolled-fake-alt-right-twitter-account/

And now we know the Clinton Camp would stoop to doing anything, so even with this Evropa or whatever, twitter affords people a lot of anonymity. Fake protesters supposedly funded by Soros money appears at Trump rallies, tweeting would be nothing.

Don't hide behind ignorance Tom.  2 days ago you knew all about Pepe the frog and how rappers and cartoonists had mainsteamed the image.  Today you're unclear who posted what and to whom.  Don't deny your superior heritage tonight in a failed effort to hide in the shadows again.  First off it wont work because I know what you are.  Second why are you ashamed of a frog?

Offline Longmire

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2016, 02:53:56 pm »
@TomSea @Neverdul

Satire would be the wrong word for what they're doing imo.

Whoever it is,  they're trolling the internet hard and finding a lot of gullible fools willing to bite down hard on the chum they're pushing. 

Confirmation bias will do that to you sometimes.  ^-^

Offline LMAO

« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2016, 03:04:40 pm »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Longmire

« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2016, 03:17:18 pm »
Don't hide behind ignorance Tom.

How can he @Once-Ler when you're taking up all the room?  :shrug:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2016, 03:28:26 pm »
Don't hide behind ignorance Tom.  2 days ago you knew all about Pepe the frog and how rappers and cartoonists had mainsteamed the image.  Today you're unclear who posted what and to whom.  Don't deny your superior heritage tonight in a failed effort to hide in the shadows again.  First off it wont work because I know what you are.  Second why are you ashamed of a frog?

Once-Ler, got punked already, didn't come around for 2 days because he/she libelled someone as how did it go, "more than just a casual observer" of the "alt right" WHEN what I found was merely in Wikipedia.  The go-to source when folks wonder what something is; or about someone. Yes, wiki is not always the best source.

Okay, I was respectful to the poster, CrippleCreek made the allegation that he had heinous things left on his facebook page or twitter account, I said well there must be proof of this and so CC then, posted a tweet by this Jared Swift or whatever his name is.

I don't care to gossip etc.

Now, Once-Ler may not show up for another two days after the wikipedia episode. He/She seems like a tagmate with HonestJohn.

I note, now, the racially charged language Once-Ler is using which is offensive; though it does not regress to the same I'd say racist language that HJ has used (saying "Herr ...." etc. I stick by in saying, yes, this comes down to racist language, now that we see how dirty these people play, Once-Ler again, making despicable accusations).

I don't want to deride, disparage anyone; but I'm not running from the flimsy arguments from these folks either.

Libel seems to be their endeavor, not mine.

CC did post a tweet per this Jared Smith, period. If one wants to continue the discussion, go ahead.

--------------

In closing, I see Ben Garrison had a cartoon, it deserves to be posted though I disagree at times, with how graphic it gets; so apologies to the moderators if this is offensive (showing Hillary to be real sick is what I find offensive, not what she says, I believe we should have sympathy with most everyone who is sick, saying most every because history has had its villains). Ben Garrison shows what a joke people making these dispersions are. Once-Ler got owned.

http://grrrgraphics.com/index.html

cough, cough, Alt-Right, a-choo,

Ben Garrison makes a big joke out of it. Let people have at it.

Note, Once-Ler posted in the middle of the night, easy to miss. Yes, one may be busy.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 03:31:49 pm by TomSea »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2016, 03:36:19 pm »
Were is he wrong in that clip?

Trump has his own set of deplorables.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2016, 03:52:54 pm »
Elvis has left the building, no, perhaps it is one of these others per their gutter responses, they get owned, wait a while and return.

That they would do this to someone who merely defended the Republican candidate and who has voted republican for president in the last several elections, daresay every time perhaps except in 1988 and are playing their race card as HJ and OL seem to do speaks volumes, this is out of the Democratic playbook.

Well, before Donald Trump arrived on the political scene, then-Al Gore campaign manager Donna Brazile, now interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, said the GOP has “a white-boy attitude.” Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., accused then-President George W. Bush of an intentionally sluggish response to Hurricane Katrina because he wanted blacks to leave Louisiana to ensure it remained a red state. Frank called it “ethnic cleansing by inaction.” Again, Democratic Politics 101.- Larry Elder

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=225407.new#new

HonestJohn's statements almost make me wonder if he is a native English speaker; well, I am of Polish heritage per these attacks above, at least on one side of my family, it seems someone mentioned heritage. Seems like someone mentioned having a Polish background too.

But like Larry Elder above, I share an American heritage.

Elder braves some real darts from what he is called, perhaps I should accept some degradation, it is nothing compared to what Elder goes through.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 03:59:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2016, 03:58:58 pm »

Elder braves some real darts from what he is called, perhaps I should accept some degradation, it is nothing compared to what Elder goes through.

Do you want a cookie?

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2016, 05:25:51 pm »
@Longmire
@TomSea
@ Once-Ler
@sinkspur

OK. I got it. All the folks who post on Twitter (examples of which I posted up thread) and who use the hashtags #whitegenocide, #whitenationalist, #Nationalist, #Identitarian and #RaceRealist along with @alt-right and those who post the Pepe Nazi memes, the Anti-Semitic and White Supremacist who post on Reddit, 4chan, 8 chan, etc., the Radix Journal, Identity Evropa, American Renaissance, Daily Stormer, VDARE, David Duke, etc., - they are all punking us and they don’t really mean what they say.

To deny that these people exist or that they don’t believe what they say they believe is akin to being in Germany in the late 1920’ and early 1930’s and saying The Brown Shirts are just trolling us. “Don’t worry be happy.”
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause