Author Topic: Trump Adviser, Son Post Image Featuring Alt-Right Symbol  (Read 14131 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Trump Adviser, Son Post Image Featuring Alt-Right Symbol
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2016, 05:31:47 pm »

--------------

In closing, I see Ben Garrison had a cartoon, it deserves to be posted though I disagree at times, with how graphic it gets; so apologies to the moderators if this is offensive (showing Hillary to be real sick is what I find offensive, not what she says, I believe we should have sympathy with most everyone who is sick, saying most every because history has had its villains). Ben Garrison shows what a joke people making these dispersions are.

http://grrrgraphics.com/index.html

cough, cough, Alt-Right, a-choo,

Ben Garrison makes a big joke out of it. Let people have at it.

Note, Once-Ler posted in the middle of the night, easy to miss. Yes, one may be busy.
Quite the cartoon. The frog has six pointed stars in his eyes. The blue triangle was used as a concentration camp badge for foreign forced laborers, and KEK translates to LOL on World of Warcraft.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2016, 05:49:43 pm »
So this is what the Trump opposition amounts to? Fury over a cartoon frog?  :silly:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2016, 05:54:59 pm »
@Longmire
@TomSea
@ Once-Ler
@sinkspur

OK. I got it. All the folks who post on Twitter (examples of which I posted up thread) and who use the hashtags #whitegenocide, #whitenationalist, #Nationalist, #Identitarian and #RaceRealist along with @alt-right and those who post the Pepe Nazi memes, the Anti-Semitic and White Supremacist who post on Reddit, 4chan, 8 chan, etc., the Radix Journal, Identity Evropa, American Renaissance, Daily Stormer, VDARE, David Duke, etc., - they are all punking us and they don’t really mean what they say.

To deny that these people exist or that they don’t believe what they say they believe is akin to being in Germany in the late 1920’ and early 1930’s and saying The Brown Shirts are just trolling us. “Don’t worry be happy.”

I don't know if anyone denies these people exist.

I don't know if a website that is called an Anti-Illegal-Immigration website like V-Dare belongs in that company. Can one find something they said that is disagreeable? I suppose so; but I'm not into really busting people for thought crimes.

Websites that use overt racism, racial epithets, that undoubtedly is wrong. So is tarring a lot of individuals with the same broad brush.

Otherwise, I've head V-Dare used largely about immigration matters.

If they used scientific data to separate races out and things like that,  those kinds of things need to be looked at. If they have some wild-eyed guest columnist that says something objectionable; we do have free-flow of information.

I know one of these websites was discussed here before, perhaps it is AmRen (?).

Offline TomSea

« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2016, 05:59:58 pm »
In the end, the constituency of these racist, anti-semite, etc. types is probably very small; I'm under no delusions though, that some wish to broadstroke many people....

Which is exactly what Hillary Clinton did, so when folks carry that banner, well?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2016, 06:16:23 pm »
For those trying to excuse it, on something like this the rule should be, "When in doubt, don't."  No one needs that symbol or those other alt-right words.  The protesting reveals guilt.  The continual use of words like "cuck" and symbols like pepe when all the evidence is laid out....directly to posters who say they take it as racist....this PROVES GUILTY MOTIVES.  It flat out proves the intent is racist.    All denial is just to cover, perhaps to convince one's own guilty conscience.  But it is cover of some sort that is fooling no one by themselves (if that).

IT PROVES IT TO A TRUMP HATER LIKE YOU.

No way does a Cruz bot who has trashed Trump continually, have a fair perspective on this.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:18:08 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2016, 06:20:10 pm »
Rat Patrol even attacked Mike Pence, who has had to deal in the real world, not like Senator Cruz;

Mike Pence has done more than Mark Levin, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio combined on social issues.

Since this form of conservatism is so phony, a clever use of the race card was employed to get at pro-lifers and many others.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:31:39 pm by TomSea »

Offline Longmire

« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2016, 06:43:52 pm »
For those trying to excuse it, on something like this the rule should be, "When in doubt, don't."  No one needs that symbol or those other alt-right words.  The protesting reveals guilt.  The continual use of words like "cuck" and symbols like pepe when all the evidence is laid out....directly to posters who say they take it as racist....this PROVES GUILTY MOTIVES.  It flat out proves the intent is racist.    All denial is just to cover, perhaps to convince one's own guilty conscience.  But it is cover of some sort that is fooling no one by themselves (if that).

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2016, 09:15:36 pm »
Now, Once-Ler may not show up for another two days after the wikipedia episode. He/She seems like a tagmate with HonestJohn.

I'm sorry my heavy work schedule is preventing me from tag teaming with HJ.  Glad to see you are back to embracing the frog.  The purity of your cause was imperiled.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2016, 09:21:04 pm »
Rat Patrol even attacked Mike Pence, who has had to deal in the real world, not like Senator Cruz;

Mike Pence has done more than Mark Levin, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio combined on social issues.

Since this form of conservatism is so phony, a clever use of the race card was employed to get at pro-lifers and many others.

Mike Pence has turned his back on every conservative belief he ever held by running with Trump:  trade, immigration,  taxes.  He's ruined his reputation and is finished when Trump goes down.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:21:22 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

• Technical
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2016, 09:23:32 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhxlZMoshM

Anyone taking Pepe seriously now looks like a complete jackass.

« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2016, 11:59:04 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhxlZMoshM

Anyone taking Pepe seriously now looks like a complete jackass.
Do you frequent Stormfront every few months?  They are very familiar with Pepe the Frog

This is from 2 months ago
.../forum/showthread.php?p=13558199&postcount=3
Whenever explicitly pro-white social media sites appear, non-whites quickly sign up as trolls alongside SPLC/ANTIFA trolls who gather our personal information for the purpose of doxxing.

Likewise, live-streaming websites would expose the identities of WN's, and then widespread job loss would ensue. To boot, any site with live-streaming media requires regular funding, and fundraising isn't easy! Ask any mods here on SF.

Graphic designers could help, but most creative multimedia comes from amateurs on the Alt-Right. Pepe the frog and other memes have replaced professional graphic design as paramount to WN success.

All of your ideas have been contemplated deeply in the past by thousands of WN's, but as money is scarce, and the demand for anonymity is great, we are sadly burdened by limitation after limitation. We either stay online ~or~ we find ourselves moderating our views to an Alt-Right platform to have any chance at reaching the masses. Sad reality it is.

WN = White Nationalism.  This skinhead is bemoaning the fact that Alt-Right is supplanting Stormfront and other White Nationalist as the hatred of choice by young hip racists.

This one is from last year in June...

.../forum/showthread.php?p=13556385&postcount=81

Let's cut it with having beef, shall we?

The man is barely over 5 foot. Explains why he chased Asians.
Furthermore, hating women is just another sign of being a helpless wank who can't get a girlfriend. It is also a sign of immaturity. There are 3.5 billion women on this planet-they can't be all wrong and you the single one right!

I wouldn't really round up race mixers and put them into ovens. They're free to drill their oil and burn their coal anytime-with the assumption they bless us with a small favor of going outside of at least Europe, if not America and Oz, taking their pets in process.

But it's obvious why this man is a charade (I'm not gonna go full-tinfoil and claim he's an enemy agent).
He has a history of going after cheap Asian hookers. That may not qualify for being hanged by a lamppost, but I'm sure you can't claim to be a spiritual WN leader after digging low price trannies.

What does his site contain of? Aside from the occasional decent quality content, which is mostly made by Duke or other WNs anyway, what can we see there? Anime Nazis? Pepe the Frog? Trump cultists? Women bashing? Immature 'memes' and a mix of edgy Nazi kids and internet cringeworthy individuals?

No, I'm not being a smartass who keeps bashing others while doing nothing himself-but some lines need to be drawn. WN sphere has to be mature, serious and engaged. Proper websites should consist of quality articles, lengthy debates, arguments, news and history. And what do we get? Trump max kek lel 6 million wuz a hoax.

I have seen nazi Pepe's for at least 5 years.  Long before Trump came on the scene...But then I want to know who my enemy is.

Of course I could be a Jackass because you saw a 10 minute youtube video.

A couple more recent links where the racists embrace Pepe as there own.
.../infocucks-defames-pepe-and-the-alt-right-claiming-this-is-all-about-political-correctness/
.../kooky-conspiracy-theorist-claims-pepe-the-frog-is-not-a-nazi/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 01:26:49 am by Mod2 »

• Technical
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2016, 12:59:59 am »
Do you frequent Stormfront every few months?  They are very familiar with Pepe the Frog

I really hope you're not insinuating that I'm a white supremacist. Your two posts were the most i've seen of Stormfront in my life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2016, 01:09:58 am »
. Your two posts were the most i've seen of Stormfront in my life.

Same here.

And this thread is the first time I've ever heard about Pepe the Frog.

Who says you can't learn anything in an online forum
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2016, 02:38:52 am »
I really hope you're not insinuating that I'm a white supremacist. Your two posts were the most i've seen of Stormfront in my life.
Of course not WTF.  My point is the experts are always experts about the stuff you don't know about.  Pick a topic you are fluent in.  Watch a show on that topic and how often to you shout at the TV that the guy on the other side of the screen is an idiot.  If you are like me it happens often.  The 2 guys in that youtube video are idiots.  I have been to stormfront many times.

HonestJohn

« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2016, 03:41:37 am »
Same here.

And this thread is the first time I've ever heard about Pepe the Frog.

Who says you can't learn anything in an online forum

Ahem...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,225191.msg1055613.html#msg1055613

Offline LMAO

« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2016, 05:54:01 am »
Ahem...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,225191.msg1055613.html#msg1055613

My bad.

I thought this was the thread I originally posted in regarding Pepe the Frog.

More accurately I never heard of Pepe the Frog or what he has to do with "white nationalism" till this FORUM(vs thread)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 06:05:14 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy