Author Topic: Clinton camp on handling health scare: 'We could have done better’  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Clinton camp on handling health scare: 'We could have done better’

By Brianna Ehley

09/12/16 10:57 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton’s campaign on Monday acknowledged that it could have done a better job handling how it communicated about the Democratic candidate’s health scare over the weekend, after coming under fire for failing to disclose that she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

“We could have done better yesterday, but it is a fact that public knows more about HRC than any nominee in history,” tweeted Jennifer Palmieri, Clinton campaign communications director, in response to a tweet from David Axelrod that knocked the campaign's lack of transparency.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-health-campaign-reacts-228019
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Clinton camp on handling health scare: 'We could have done better’
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 03:15:10 pm »
"but it is a fact that public knows more about HRC than any nominee in history'

Yeah but we know 5 different stories about the same thing because those are the ones you float.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 03:16:41 pm »
Clinton camp on handling health scare: 'We could have done better’

By Brianna Ehley

09/12/16 10:57 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton’s campaign on Monday acknowledged that it could have done a better job handling how it communicated about the Democratic candidate’s health scare over the weekend, after coming under fire for failing to disclose that she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

“We could have done better yesterday, but it is a fact that public knows more about HRC than any nominee in history,” tweeted Jennifer Palmieri, Clinton campaign communications director, in response to a tweet from David Axelrod that knocked the campaign's lack of transparency.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-health-campaign-reacts-228019

Yeah, and Custer could have "done better" at Little Big Horn.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 03:39:37 pm »
Yeah, and Custer could have "done better" at Little Big Horn.
And Terrence Williams could have done better at the end of the Cowboys-Giants game.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 04:06:51 pm »
They fired the staffer who was incharge of carring the embalming fluid.  Hillary was a two quarts low and needed to be topped off at Chelsea place.   Hil is back to normal now.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 05:21:12 pm »
And Terrence Williams could have done better at the end of the Cowboys-Giants game.

Another "Metroplex Meltdown Monday!"  lol

Jerry's not paying Dez $15 million a year to have 5 balls thrown his way. The Giants usually had 8 in the box yesterday, daring Dak to throw deep. Giants know Garrett better than Jerry Jones.

Here's the biq question IMO: when (if) Romo comes back in game 7, how many of those remaining 10 games will he start and finish? IMO, if the over/under is 3, I'm still taking the under.

I feel bad for my family, who are lifelong Cowboy fans. I'm just biding the time until basketball starts next month...and the Zags are loaded this year!

Now that my youngest son is in HS, and trying out for the basketball team (an uphill climb), I'll be going to a lot of home games. Coppell hasn't built a new football stadium like Allen or McKinney, but I like their new basketball arena:

Apologies for the thread hijack, and please don't blame it on gator. I'm an inveterate thread hijacker, and Terrence Williams sucks.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.