Author Topic: DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office  (Read 717 times)

rangerrebew

DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office
Share on Facebook Tweet Email Print

Advertisement - story continues below

Conservatives, and some on the left, want to see Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in prison for her crimes, not seated in the Oval Office — but there’s one move President Barack Obama could make before leaving office that would end those hopes.

Breitbart reported that if Clinton were elected president, Obama would have to pardon her before she takes the oath of office. Otherwise she could be prosecuted for her crimes — no president is immune from criminal prosecution for acts committed prior to the assumption of office.

http://conservativetribune.com/developing-report-obama-hillary/
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 02:08:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Just_Victor

In order to pardon her they have to first admit that she committed crimes.  I realize that once pardoned she can't be prosecuted, but she can still be impeached.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Night Hides Not

In order to pardon her they have to first admit that she committed crimes.  I realize that once pardoned she can't be prosecuted, but she can still be impeached.

I simply don't think Obama would want to tarnish his legacy by pardoning Hillary, but I've been wrong before.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rational thought and any form of so called 'rule of law' no longer seem to apply to American politicians. But just for the sake of a thinking exercise I will offer the following points.

Only a convicted criminal can be pardoned. There is no precedent for pardoning someone from investigation and prosecution.

The only way Obama could pardon Hillary is if he gave her a blank check pardon for anything that she might ever be convicted of, now or in the future. This would make her an official super-citizen who would be beyond the reach of any form of law enforcement.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Only a convicted criminal can be pardoned. There is no precedent for pardoning someone from investigation and prosecution.

How about Nixon?  He was never convicted of a crime but Ford Pardoned him all the same.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How about Nixon?  He was never convicted of a crime but Ford Pardoned him all the same.

Correct. I was hoping someone would say that. It is an arguable case. Although Nixon was never convicted, he did plead 'no contest' in a way by resigning. He accepted the verdict without a conviction.

Will Hillary step down and resign? I doubt that very much.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Correct. I was hoping someone would say that. It is an arguable case. Although Nixon was never convicted, he did plead 'no contest' in a way by resigning. He accepted the verdict without a conviction.

I know why Ford said he did it but I said then and still say, the scummy side of politics was hidden from the public in doing so and that is one major reason we find people like the democrats of today in office.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I know why Ford said he did it but I said then and still say, the scummy side of politics was hidden from the public in doing so and that is one major reason we find people like the democrats of today in office.

Politicians today barely take the time to even be bothered to hide their open contempt for the American people and American law. They have set themselves up as Kings and Queen s lording over the masses with unmatched hubris and arrogance.

I do not think there will be a cover up for Hillary's crimes because the political class simply does not care about being known as criminals. Their attitude has changed from one of concern to one of ridicule for the judicial branch of government, for the press, and for the American people.

They simply don't care. They do whatever they want, whenever they want to, how ever they want to do it. And F--k You! if you don't like it. What are you going to do about it?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Yeah, but, Nixon was not only never convicted, he was never even indicted.  At the point he resigned, there was nothing to plead no contest to.

Looks like a legitimate precedent.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:06:22 pm by Sanguine »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office
Share on Facebook Tweet Email Print

Advertisement - story continues below

Conservatives, and some on the left, want to see Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in prison for her crimes, not seated in the Oval Office — but there’s one move President Barack Obama could make before leaving office that would end those hopes.

Breitbart reported that if Clinton were elected president, Obama would have to pardon her before she takes the oath of office. Otherwise she could be prosecuted for her crimes — no president is immune from criminal prosecution for acts committed prior to the assumption of office.

http://conservativetribune.com/developing-report-obama-hillary/

Its fun to speculate but I'd wager he would not do this.  IMO he is far more likely to throw her under the bus and use that as an excuse to postpone the election.  So he can stay in power.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.