Author Topic: Mike Pence to Values Voters: Faith Is at the 'Very Core' of Donald Trump  (Read 661 times)

Offline unknown

Mike Pence to Values Voters: Faith Is at the 'Very Core' of Donald Trump

http://www.christianpost.com/news/mike-pence-to-values-voters-faith-is-at-the-very-core-of-donald-trump-169404/

Samuel Smith
September 10, 2016

At the "very core" of Donald Trump is "a faith," Republican Vice Presidential Nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence told hundreds of values voters Saturday morning, as he recalled a time when he and his wife prayed with the billionaire real estate mogul.

At the Family Research Council's annual Values Voters Summit, Pence assured the largely social conservative and evangelical gathering that if he is elected as the next vice president that he would "be your champion."

As some evangelicals still believe that they have to violate their conscience in order to vote for a man like Trump, Pence assured that a Trump-Pence administration will not only restore the political speech of churches, protect religious freedom, enact a 20-week abortion ban and defund Planned Parenthood, but it would also put pro-family policies at the heart of America's restoration.

"Donald Trump and I know that to confront these challenging times we have to recognize that our present crisis is not merely economic and political, but moral in nature," Pence assured.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Mike Pence to Values Voters: Faith Is at the 'Very Core' of Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 05:01:13 am »

a Trump-Pence administration will not only restore the political speech of churches, protect religious freedom, enact a 20-week abortion ban and defund Planned Parenthood,

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Mike Pence to Values Voters: Faith Is at the 'Very Core' of Donald Trump
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 05:02:24 am »

Pence explained. "But I was on his plane, and Karen was with me. And while we were getting ready to part — we had campaigned together for two or three days — and while we were getting ready to part he said to me, hey, before we break up tomorrow, could we have some time to pray together?"

"The next morning we got up and hustled through the morning's activities, and I thought – I thought it might have passed out of his mind. It might have been something we'd forget," Pence continued. "But, no, sure enough, he came walking right up to me and he grabbed me by the hand and grabbed my wife and my daughter by the hand, and he asked Karen to pray. And she did."