Author Topic: Muslims urged not to SLAUGHTER ANIMALS in the streets of France at Eid  (Read 595 times)

Offline unknown

Muslims urged not to SLAUGHTER ANIMALS in the streets of France at Eid

ACTRESS Brigitte Bardot has led calls for Muslims in France not to slaughter animals in public during this weekend's Eid celebrations.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/709345/Muslims-urged-not-to-SLAUGHTER-ANIMALS-in-the-streets-of-France-at-Eid-al-Adha

Siobhan McFadyen
Sep 10, 2016

The animal rights activist has urged the French government to intervene to prevent "barbarism" and work towards "appeasement" asking instead that followers of Islam make sacrifices by giving to the poor.

In France the government has been providing skips because many followers discard their carcasses to rot in the streets after they have killed them.

While it is illegal to slaughter an animal publicly it is allowed for Muslims to go to a slaughterhouse and carry out the act for religious reasons.

[.. snip ..]

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)