Author Topic: "There Will Be More Attacks" French PM Warns 15,000 Being Radicalized  (Read 323 times)

Offline unknown

"There Will Be More Attacks" French PM Warns 15,000 Being Radicalized

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-11/there-will-be-more-attacks-french-pm-warns-15000-being-radicalized

Tyler Durden
Sep 11, 2016

With anti-EU right-wing Front National leader Le Pen surging in the polls, French PM Manuel Valls appears to be taking a populist shift to more radically right also. During a TV interview this weekend, Valls said there were at least 15,000 people "on the radar of police and intelligent services who were in the process of being radicalized," but argued that Sarkozy's plan to "systematically place French citizens suspected of having militant links in special detention facilities" was the wrong solution.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: "There Will Be More Attacks" French PM Warns 15,000 Being Radicalized
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 01:52:07 am »
"With anti-EU right-wing Front National leader Le Pen surging in the polls, French PM Manuel Valls appears to be taking a populist shift to more radically right also"

Ain't gonna work.
Why vote for a phony when you can vote for the real thing?

As I've repeatedly posted here in years previous, ultimately it will fall to the parties of the "extreme right" to save Western Europe, if Western Europe is to be saved at all (which remains uncertain).

I'm aware of what "the far right" represents there. I welcome it.
Only they will say what must be said, and only they will do what must be done.

The "left", "middle" and "faux-conservatives" will do nothing but capitulate and submit.

Only the far right will put up a fight.
And they will do so with the support of the majority of the white/Christian Euros.

islam delenda est!