Author Topic: Mainstream Media Meltdown: CNN, WaPo Front Page Chaos After Hillary Faints  (Read 573 times)

Offline unknown

Mainstream Media Meltdown: CNN, WaPo Front Page Chaos After Hillary Faints

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-11/mainstream-media-meltdown-cnn-wapo-front-page-chaos-after-hillary-faints

Tyler Durden
Sep 11, 2016

As Hillary Clinton was suffering an unfortunate "medical episode" where the scorching NYC 79 degree heat made Hillary faint, confirming once and for all that all those "conspiracy theories" about her health were all just unconspiracy facts, CNN, which as a reminder one month ago admitted "we couldn't help [Hillary] any more than we have", devolved to a state of chaos, as the following snapshot of the two main stories on its front page as of moments ago demonstrates:

CNN .. "Can we just stop talking about Hillary Clinton’s health now?"

just moments ago he published an article titled, drumroll, "Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential campaign"

{.. snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline libertybele

Re: Mainstream Media Meltdown: CNN, WaPo Front Page Chaos After Hillary Faints
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 02:15:58 am »
You would think with all of Hillary's $$ and her connections, that her health issues would be covered up a lot better than this. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Re: Mainstream Media Meltdown: CNN, WaPo Front Page Chaos After Hillary Faints
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 02:40:04 am »
    She's not gonna recover from this as easily as she recovered from Pneumonia today, Electorally or Physically.
    Her Campaign took a major HIT today.

Donald not tweetin something stupid. so far, was the icing on the cake in celebration of the new 'ERA' ~ Biden/Warren.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 02:41:41 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.