Author Topic: Here’s What Would Happen if Hillary Clinton Dropped Out of Election Due to Illness  (Read 751 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
....Now, it’s still purely speculation, but should a presidential candidate drop out, the Democratic National Committee has rules in place to handle the situation. Article 2, Section 7 of the DNC Bylaws says that if there is a vacancy on the national ticket, a special meeting of the Committee ” shall be held on the call of the Chairperson,” where they would choose a new candidate. Such meetings make decisions based on a majority of those in attendance.

But what about if she has to withdraw after the election takes place, but before she is sworn in? Well, if a candidate withdraws after the general election, but before the electoral college meets, federal law says that electors can vote for whomever they want, although states can pass their own laws on the matter.....

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-would-happen-if-hillary-clinton-dropped-out-of-election-due-to-illness/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

They'll still vote hillary in even if she is dead after the election.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sinkspur

If Hillary drops out, Trump is dead.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
They'll still vote hillary in even if she is dead after the election.

According to Hillary's autopsy report she is in perfect health.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

According to Hillary's autopsy report she is in perfect health.

Hilarious.