Author Topic: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says  (Read 42007 times)

Offline Rivergirl

Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #200 on: September 11, 2016, 09:35:02 pm »
Folks, I live in the area.  The humidity was unbearable.  Why she bundles herself up in layers of
clothes is beyond me.

Give it a rest.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #201 on: September 11, 2016, 09:36:37 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2016, 09:39:27 pm »
   That was Quick!

Pneumonia looks like a killer weight loss program also.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #203 on: September 11, 2016, 09:48:43 pm »
Folks, I live in the area.  The humidity was unbearable.  Why she bundles herself up in layers of
clothes is beyond me.

Give it a rest.

Give it a rest?   The hell you say.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2016, 09:52:26 pm »
   That was Quick!

Pneumonia looks like a killer weight loss program also.

I'd like to see if there are any large deposits in Dr. Bardack's bank accounts. This completely contradicts the initial excuse/explanation/lie.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2016, 09:53:00 pm »
I can believe she's severely dehydrated.

It could cause the problem here, .....right @E C ?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2016, 09:56:34 pm »
Candidates don't wait on vehicles. They stay inside until the vehicle arrives.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2016, 09:58:48 pm »
Ah the old looking for MS Goodbar strategy. Find the 10 at 2 vs a 2 at 10.
A serious set of beer goggles will complete the ensemble...
From my single years...
Walk in, pick out the most socially unredeeming individual of the opposite sex immediately. Pick two runners up for the title. If they all leave before you do, consider your judgement compromised and abort the mission. If they start looking good or 'feeling' acceptable, walk briskly to the nearest exit and go home.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #208 on: September 11, 2016, 09:59:31 pm »
clothes is beyond me.

Give it a rest.

@Rivergirl

Is it true Rivergirl that there is a 1 hour pneumonia bug going around in NYC?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #209 on: September 11, 2016, 10:00:27 pm »
Bacterial pneumonia.  When I had pneumonia in my early 30s, I had 104 degree fever and could barely move. How she was even able to function is beyond me.  Of course, there's something known as walking pneumonia, so I guess that's what she has . 

Healthy people get pneumonia too, so they'll probably have to scale back her schedule.

Can Trump resist taking shots at this?  Probably not, but everybody understands what pneumonia is.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #210 on: September 11, 2016, 10:01:08 pm »
another angle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=11-EAzsGxgQ
I think stumble is inaccurate, it looks as if she just plain started to collapse, I don't think she made even one complete step.

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2016, 10:04:56 pm »
   Someone needs to remind hellary that she doesn't have to die to get the dead vote.

Offline Forum member

« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2016, 10:05:30 pm »
clothes is beyond me.

Give it a rest.

Was it unbearable because of dry chapped skin from the low humidity ?

Manhattan, New York
Updated September 11, 5:15 PM
°F
C
83°
64°
Precipitation: 0%
Wind: 0 MPH
Humidity: 33%
SunnySun 11, 5:15 PM

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2016, 10:09:31 pm »
clothes is beyond me.

Give it a rest.
I grew up in that sort of humidity--worked in 100+ degrees, 99% humidity, building seawalls. The only one on our crew who ever fainted was seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY hung over. She lives in NY, worked in DC just a stones throw from the Potomac, the same river I built seawalls along. She should be pretty much acclimated to humidity by now, and she didn't have her usual wool rug looking out fit on, either. 77 degrees is warm, but not hot. Something else is wrong with her.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2016, 10:10:25 pm »
Is there a media blackout on this? It's not on any of the channels or even on Fox.
The local news led off with this as the lead story, ahead of 9/11 and even the Bills loss (which almost always gets top billing on Sundays here).
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2016, 10:13:48 pm »
First thing I noticed 6:00 when I went for a walk in Staten Island was the humidity. Then by 7:30 I noticed the humidity was dropping dramatically, and the temperature moderating. By midmorning it was a beautiful mild day in New York City.

Wingnut

« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2016, 10:17:20 pm »
A serious set of beer goggles will complete the ensemble...
From my single years...
Walk in, pick out the most socially unredeeming individual of the opposite sex immediately. Pick two runners up for the title. If they all leave before you do, consider your judgement compromised and abort the mission. If they start looking good or 'feeling' acceptable, walk briskly to the nearest exit and go home.

Bill failed the test. He left with Hillary.  Now becouse he got laid we are all screwed.   

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2016, 10:18:21 pm »
   That was Quick!

So dehydrated that no one thought to give her any water.   :whistle:

Online corbe

« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2016, 10:18:30 pm »
Dr. Lisa R. Bardack

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2016, 10:19:17 pm »
So she can be president but cannot be bothered to drink enough water?

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2016, 10:19:45 pm »
Pneumonia, huh?

This really is starting to feel like old Soviet Union Pravda-style reporting. Which Soviet leader was it that couldn't meet for peace talks with Pres. Reagan because he had "a cold"... which lasted for several months, until he died. Was it Andropov? Or Chernenko?

And wasn't it one of the old Kims of North Korea, when he appeared in public looking ill, the state-run media said he just had a headache and needed some aspirin.  Then shortly after that he died.

Maybe Hillary needs some aspirin.
Let it burn.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2016, 10:27:50 pm »
Bill failed the test. He left with Hillary.  Now becouse he got laid we are all screwed.   
She was a somewhat thinner hippychick in those days...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 10:28:29 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2016, 10:32:26 pm »

Gives all new meaning to the term "Bush Hippie".

Wingnut

« Reply #224 on: September 11, 2016, 10:32:35 pm »

She was a poster child for birth control.   A condom was made for her .....and used  often