Author Topic: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says  (Read 41994 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #225 on: September 11, 2016, 10:34:42 pm »
She was a poster child for birth control.   A condom was made for her .....and used  often

Don't you ever stop to say anything worthwhile, buddy? 

Dint your mama hug you when you were a baby?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 10:35:04 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kjam22

Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2016, 10:38:11 pm »
Just tol
Pneumonia, huh?

This really is starting to feel like old Soviet Union Pravda-style reporting. Which Soviet leader was it that couldn't meet for peace talks with Pres. Reagan because he had "a cold"... which lasted for several months, until he died. Was it Andropov? Or Chernenko?

And wasn't it one of the old Kims of North Korea, when he appeared in public looking ill, the state-run media said he just had a headache and needed some aspirin.  Then shortly after that he died.

Maybe Hillary needs some aspirin.
just told mrs kjam22 to be sure and take my coat off of me the next time I get overheated in 70 degree weather
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 10:39:13 pm by kjam22 »
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2016, 10:38:22 pm »
Pneumonia, huh?

This really is starting to feel like old Soviet Union Pravda-style reporting. Which Soviet leader was it that couldn't meet for peace talks with Pres. Reagan because he had "a cold"... which lasted for several months, until he died. Was it Andropov? Or Chernenko?

I left my career in journalism because we hit that point nearly a decade ago. I refused to have anything to do with it. Believe nothing you read in the MSM, whether local, regional or national. Nothing.

Ever.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2016, 10:43:00 pm »
Dr. Lisa R. Bardack

Am I the only one who noticed a certain resemblance?

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2016, 10:44:12 pm »
Jes' wonderin', but...

... why does o'er-the-hillary wear the dark sunglasses so much?

Could she be under some medication that keeps her pupils dilated?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2016, 10:44:28 pm »

Hmmmmm. :nometalk:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2016, 10:45:43 pm »

Nope. you arent.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2016, 10:47:55 pm »
Bacterial pneumonia.  When I had pneumonia in my early 30s, I had 104 degree fever and could barely move. How she was even able to function is beyond me.  Of course, there's something known as walking pneumonia, so I guess that's what she has . 

@sinkspur

Last time I got pnuemonia (number 5 or 6) was in the late 70's in Denver during a snowstorm. It was the second time that year. I didn't have the heart to tell the doc I rode my Harley to the hospital.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2016, 10:54:03 pm »
  One has a terrible bedside manner, see reviews at her website, the other always smells like a cigar, obummer found Bill's stash.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2016, 10:54:39 pm »
Pneumonia, huh?

And wasn't it one of the old Kims of North Korea, when he appeared in public looking ill, the state-run media said he just had a headache and needed some aspirin.  Then shortly after that he died.

Maybe Hillary needs some aspirin.

A friend who was a doc in Russia tells me that they often got death certifications with a cause of death already filled out to meet desired statistics. She said she filled out death certificates for children killed in accidents with the cause of death listed as natural causes or lung cancer.

She said they did it to control their stats and that they're likely still doing it.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2016, 11:01:59 pm »
A friend who was a doc in Russia tells me that they often got death certifications with a cause of death already filled out to meet desired statistics. She said she filled out death certificates for children killed in accidents with the cause of death listed as natural causes or lung cancer.

She said they did it to control their stats and that they're likely still doing it.

Why do they need to control those stats?  Just for crowd control?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2016, 11:02:35 pm »
Don't you ever stop to say anything worthwhile, buddy? 

Dint your mama hug you when you were a baby?

I'm not feeling the usual  DCPatriot love for me tonight?  You okay bro?   I'm worried about you.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2016, 11:05:58 pm »

Much easier to control the stats than to try to explain why reality isn't conforming to some Director's predictions for what those stats would be.

That's the kind of society you get when truth doesn't matter.
Let it burn.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2016, 11:06:52 pm »

In the case of the general public its about PR at home and abroad. The stats are reported to the UN, World Health Org etc.

Online corbe

« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2016, 11:18:53 pm »
   The real question no one seems to be asking:  Who's Arkanciding Hillary?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2016, 11:20:25 pm »
   The real question no one seems to be asking:  Who's Arkanciding Hillary?
I suppose someone could be slipping her a cumulative toxin, but you'd think the doctors would have found it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2016, 11:21:11 pm »
I'm not feeling the usual  DCPatriot love for me tonight?  You okay bro?   I'm worried about you.

I'm okay @Wingnut   Thanks for your concern.

Just fed up a little with your compulsive need to make everything raunchy and/or sexual.

You're better than that.  Aren't you? 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2016, 11:22:20 pm »
In the case of the general public its about PR at home and abroad. The stats are reported to the UN, World Health Org etc.

I thought that was probably the case but I didn't think they cared about what the UN, WHO or anybody else says.

Whatever hillary has isn't getting better from what I've seen. And it isn't going to get better IMO.  This pneumonia is pure bull.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2016, 11:24:03 pm »
She was a poster child for birth control.   A condom was made for her .....and used  often
Must have been a pretty good one. Most of those are single use devices.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2016, 11:24:38 pm »
I suppose someone could be slipping her a cumulative toxin, but you'd think the doctors would have found it.

They can't even keep her hydrated.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #245 on: September 11, 2016, 11:25:57 pm »
Must have been a pretty good one. Most of those are single use devices.

It was a Goodyear.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2016, 11:26:19 pm »
I thought that was probably the case but I didn't think they cared about what the UN, WHO or anybody else says.

Whatever hillary has isn't getting better from what I've seen. And it isn't going to get better IMO.  This pneumonia is pure bull.
"complications"...

They had her propped up on that bollard until the van got there and almost dropped her when they loaded her in. Blood sugar way off?

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2016, 11:33:17 pm »
"complications"...

They had her propped up on that bollard until the van got there and almost dropped her when they loaded her in. Blood sugar way off?

I don't know enough about blood sugar symptoms to say. If she was having problems was anyone feeding her water at least? Or is she unable to drink it? She has enough medical staff on hand to take better care of her you would think. Just standing back and looking at it I think she is tottering on the brink. I doubt they can risk her doing any public events that are over 30 minutes.

Offline Forum member

« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2016, 11:35:12 pm »
But would they tell her?

Wingnut