Author Topic: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says  (Read 41700 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rick Leventhal reporting on twitter

BREAKING: law enf source: Hillary Clinton just left 9/11 ceremony w/medical episode, appeared to faint on way into van, helped by security

RickLeventhalFoxNews ‏@RickLeventhal 32m32 minutes ago

Source tells me Hillary Clinton "clearly having some type of medical episode" & had to be helped into van by her protective detail at WTC
776 retweets 384 likes

RickLeventhalFoxNews ‏@RickLeventhal 22m22 minutes ago

MORE ON #HILLARY per witness: "unexpected early departure"; she stumbled off curb, "knees buckled", lost a shoe as she was helped into van

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am sure her handlers will say she was overcome by emotions
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline NavyCanDo

If the Rule of Law can't keep her out of the White House, maybe not being able to perform the duties of the office of the Presidency will.

This election has been so full of twist and turns and unbelievable chapters, they will be talking about it for decades, no matter who wins.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

This election has been so full of twist and turns and unbelievable chapters, they will be talking about it for decades, no matter who wins.

Now, that's a true statement!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
Fox News, Sep 11, 2016

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

The Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

Clinton's stumbled off the curb, her "knees buckled" and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her "unexpected early departure," a witness told Fox News.

A separate law enforcement source told Fox News that Clinton left the event because she wasn't feeling well.

Clinton's campaign did not immediately respond to calls seeking comment.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@RickLeventhal Source tells me Hillary Clinton "clearly having some type of medical episode" & had to be helped into van by her protective detail at WTC

RickLeventhalFoxNews ?@RickLeventhal 12m12 minutes ago
MORE ON #HILLARY per witness: "unexpected early departure"; she stumbled off curb, "knees buckled", lost a shoe as she was helped into van 328 retweets 132 likes RickLeventhalFoxNews ?@RickLeventhal 23m23 minutes ago

Source tells me Hillary Clinton "clearly having some type of medical episode" & had to be helped into van by her protective detail at WTC 519 retweets 260 likes RickLeventhalFoxNews ?@RickLeventhal 28m28 minutes ago

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I really don't like to see her suffer like this.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Fox News, Sep 11, 2016

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

She looks very unhealthy in that photo.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 02:54:30 pm »

her face looks swollen...
Support the USO

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: [BREAKING]Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 02:57:24 pm »

What does Arte Johnson have to do with anything?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 03:01:22 pm »
What does Arte Johnson have to do with anything?

You owe me a keyboard, CC!!!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 03:03:03 pm »
@mystery-ak

I think the inner circle of Democrat's objective is to have a woman elected president as that will go down in the history books that the first woman pres. in the US was a Democrat.  They know she is ill and will have to resign and their vice president take over as that is what would happen if she is elected president, but that doesn't take away the fact that the first woman president was a Democrat.  They want that to happen no matter what.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 03:05:30 pm »
The DNC will keep propping her up.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2016, 03:12:31 pm »

Without a doubt that will be the claim. There is still photo of her at the event and she looked horrible.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2016, 03:20:56 pm »

Looks like she is channeling Ozzy Osbourne.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 03:23:34 pm »
I'm guessing she's borderline alcoholic.  She was hungover this morning.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2016, 03:31:01 pm »
I'm guessing she's borderline alcoholic.  She was hungover this morning.

She should be professional enough to know how to avoid a hangover.

I think she contracted rabies by biting the head off a moonbat. "rabies can cause pain, fatigue, headaches, irritability, fever, seizures, hallucinations, and paralysis"

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2016, 03:42:06 pm »
September 11, 2016, 10:33 am
Clinton leaves 9/11 ceremony early
By Kyle Balluck

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton left a 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York early on Sunday because she “felt overheated,” her campaign said.

“Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen,” spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement.

“During the ceremony, she felt overheated so [she] departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better,” he added.

A law enforcement source told Fox News told Fox News that Clinton left the ceremony early due to a “medical episode."

The source said the Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint going into her van.

Fox News reported that Clinton stumbled off a curb and her "knees buckled."

An ABC News staffer tweeted that Clinton aides were not responding to questions about her whereabouts.

Liz Kreutz

@ABCLiz

Clinton left the 9/11 ceremony 30+ mins ago but press pool was not told to where. Aides now not responding to any Qs about her whereabouts
9:17 AM - 11 Sep 2016

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295334-clinton-leaves-911-ceremony-early
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 03:42:54 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2016, 03:46:32 pm »
So the spin is she 'felt overheated'

Current temperature in NYC, 79.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2016, 03:54:05 pm »

Anything that stifles her is a good thing.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2016, 03:57:36 pm »

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early on Sunday, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.
Related Image
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, center, accompanied by Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., center left, Rep. Joseph Crowley, D-N.Y., second from left, and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, center top, attends a ceremony at the Sept. 11 memorial, in New York, Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik) Expand / Contract

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton attends the 2016 ceremony at the Sept. 11 memorial in New York. (AP)

The Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

After more than an hour of radio silence, Clinton's campaign issued a statement saying the former Secretary of State "felt overheated."

more at:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2016, 03:58:50 pm »

It was a toasty 72 at the time of the episode.
Principles matter. Words matter.