Author Topic: James Dobson: I'm Tired of Being Called a Rightwing Crazy, Almost Retired  (Read 530 times)

Offline unknown

James Dobson: I'm Tired of Being Called a Rightwing Crazy, Almost Retired

http://www.christianpost.com/news/james-dobson-trump-hillary-clinton-rightwing-crazy-retire-values-voter-summit-169388/

Brandon Showalter
September 10, 2016

Dr. James Dobson proclaimed to hundreds gathered in the Omni Shoreham Hotel Friday, for the Family Research Council's annual Values Voter Summit his support for Donald Trump as president, his fear of a Hillary Clinton presidency, and revealed he almost retired several times because he was tired of being called a rightwing crazy.

"I am passionately in favor of Donald J. Trump," Dobson states, receiving thunderous applause and cheers.

[.. snip ..]

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: James Dobson: I'm Tired of Being Called a Rightwing Crazy, Almost Retired
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 01:33:11 am »

Ok, lets do that again...

Dr. James Dobson: "I am passionately in favor of Donald J. Trump,"

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: James Dobson: I'm Tired of Being Called a Rightwing Crazy, Almost Retired
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 01:34:12 am »

And here's another...

"Donald Trump hasn't got a chance at winning without good people going out and voting for him," Dobson concluded.