Author Topic: Donald Trump: Migrants Could Be ‘All Time Great Trojan Horse’  (Read 789 times)

Offline unknown

Donald Trump: Migrants Could Be ‘All Time Great Trojan Horse’
« on: September 10, 2016, 05:43:55 pm »

Donald Trump: Migrants Could Be ‘All Time Great Trojan Horse’

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/09/donald-trump-migrants-time-great-trojan-horse/

Raheem Kassam
9 Sep 2016

Washington, D.C. — Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump declared at the Value Voters Summit on Friday that the migrant crisis from the Middle East and North Africa could be the “all-time great Trojan Horse.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Donald Trump: Migrants Could Be ‘All Time Great Trojan Horse’
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 05:47:24 pm »

This is exactly what Germany is preparing for.

Germany Prepares For Domestic Troop Deployments As "Catastrophic" Terrorist Attack Deemed "Conceivable, Even Probable"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/germany-prepares-domestic-troop-deployments-catastrophic-terrorist-event-deemed-conc

They have told their citizens to prepare by having ten days of food and water.

They are starting the process of bringing back the draft, not done since WWII.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 08:31:51 pm »
This sounds like projection by Trump.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 08:32:40 pm »
This sounds like projection by Trump.
You think he's wrong on this?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 08:38:38 pm »
ISIS has already promised to infiltrate the "migrants" most of whom are military age men and who have already acted against several European countries. Of course it will happen here thanks to Obama. Hitlery will import even more agents of death.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 01:20:11 am »
You think he's wrong on this?
What I implied, perhaps to subtly to be picked up, was Trump is a Trojan Horse and is destroying the country from within with his campaign of hate and demagoguery.

I think it is prudent take precautions and investigate refugees from Syria or any other terrorist breeding grounds, but I also think an outright ban on muslims is unworkable and propaganda to foment the xenophobic wing of his support into a slather.  Trump panders to our worst fears and base instincts, because he hasn't got the intellectual capital to make a logical and reasoned argument for substantive and corrective policy.  For Trump EVERYTHING is going to kill us, and only HE can save us.

He can't even save his failing campaign, businesses, and reputation.