Author Topic: Clinton: Half of Trump’s Supporters in ‘Basket of Deplorables’  (Read 10402 times)

rangerrebew

- Washington Free Beacon - http://freebeacon.com -
Clinton: Half of Trump’s Supporters in ‘Basket of Deplorables’

Posted By David Rutz On September 10, 2016 @ 8:50 am In Politics | No Comments

Hillary Clinton said that half of Donald Trump’s supporters were part of a “basket of deplorables” who are racist, sexist and Islamophobic during a fundraising event in New York Friday night.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-half-of-trumps-supporters-in-basket-of-deplorables/

Offline Axel

Re: Clinton: Half of Trump’s Supporters in ‘Basket of Deplorables’
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 01:51:27 pm »
Just when I think this woman couldn't get any more frightening she always finds a way to up the ante.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Axel

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 02:01:47 pm »
Just when I think this woman couldn't get any more frightening she always finds a way to up the ante.

25 Million 'Capitalist' Americans are disposable, BABY!!!

The paranoid freaks here in the forum should understand who they REALLY need to fear. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 02:10:41 pm »

The paranoid freaks here in the forum should understand who they REALLY need to fear.

Who is the most deplorable candidate?

They both are.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2016, 02:14:08 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-basket-deplorables-227988
Trump camp demands apology for Clinton's 'basket of deplorables' remark
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2016, 02:14:28 pm »
Democrats using phrases such as "sexist, racist , homophobe...." to describe their opposition is just SOP for them.

They cannot defend their ideas or policies as success so this is their go to approach
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2016, 02:19:29 pm »
Maybe if we had polling data we could assess Clinton's claims about Trump's fans:

Exclusive: Trump supporters more likely to view blacks negatively - Reuters/Ipsos poll

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-race-idUSKCN0ZE2SW

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2016, 02:25:31 pm »
Maybe Clinton's intent was to bait Trump into a nutty counter-attack

Josh Barro ‏@jbarro  8m8 minutes ago New York, USA
This comment seems hazardous for Clinton, but an ensuing discussion about who racists support for president could be good for her.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2016, 02:45:28 pm »
- Washington Free Beacon - http://freebeacon.com -

Posted By David Rutz On September 10, 2016 @ 8:50 am In Politics | No Comments

Hillary Clinton said that half of Donald Trump’s supporters were part of a “basket of deplorables” who are racist, sexist and Islamophobic during a fundraising event in New York Friday night.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-half-of-trumps-supporters-in-basket-of-deplorables/

Its time the racists, sexist, heterophobes & Christophobes on the left stopped getting a free pass with their hatred.

Hillary's support base is loaded with em.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2016, 02:50:19 pm »
Its time the racists, sexist, heterophobes & Christophobes on the left stopped getting a free pass with their hatred.

Hillary's support base is loaded with em.

I would bet that's a fight her campaign would love to have.  Just who has the most xenophobes in their camp?

Hillary made a huge mistake with this comment, but its outcome will depend on how extensively it's covered.  So far on CNN this morning?  Nothing.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2016, 02:54:51 pm »
I would bet that's a fight her campaign would love to have.  Just who has the most xenophobes in their camp?

Hillary made a huge mistake with this comment, but its outcome will depend on how extensively it's covered.  So far on CNN this morning?  Nothing.

Obviously "xenophobia" in the sense she intends are naturally going to be on the right. Their counterparts, who the media haven't deigned to name, advocate unrestricted immigration & ethnic segregation for the sake of political power.

Holding everyone to the same standards is the only way this society will survive. Hatred & bigotry are fungible.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 02:58:28 pm by skeeter »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2016, 03:00:15 pm »

I thought you opposed name-calling, DC.

Exactly to whom are you referring with this nastiness??

I can't think of a single person on either side of the debate who deserves that label.  Who are the "freaks?"
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2016, 03:01:57 pm »
White nationalist and former Trump delegate William Johnson is upset about Hillary's remarks:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2016, 03:10:19 pm »
I thought you opposed name-calling, DC.

Exactly to whom are you referring with this nastiness??

I can't think of a single person on either side of the debate who deserves that label.  Who are the "freaks?"

Please put me on "ignore" @mucuslady.  And try to keep your promises.

Thank you.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2016, 03:21:46 pm »
Basket of Adorables:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2016, 03:23:06 pm »
Deplorable:

Katrina Pierson ‏@KatrinaPierson  19 Jan 2012
Perfect Obama's dad born in Africa, Mitt Romney's dad born in Mexico. Any pure breeds left? #CNNDebate

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2016, 03:32:20 pm »

Let's see if the media unleashes the same sort of unshirted hell on Hillary for this as they did on Mitt for his 47% remark!  I won't be holding MY breath waiting for that to happen!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 04:24:19 pm »
Let's see if the media unleashes the same sort of unshirted hell on Hillary for this as they did on Mitt for his 47% remark!  I won't be holding MY breath waiting for that to happen!

Hitlery is sounding desperate, making more outrageous divisive statements very day. She also knows who ISIS prays to, which I find disturbing.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jedidah

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2016, 05:03:55 pm »
Please put me on "ignore" @mucuslady.  And try to keep your promises.

Thank you.

@DCPatriot

Are you intentionally trying to prove Clinton right with your deplorable rudeness?  That was a personal insult.  I thought you were better than that.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2016, 05:08:53 pm »
@DCPatriot

Are you intentionally trying to prove Clinton right with your deplorable rudeness?  That was a personal insult.  I thought you were better than that.

It's OK.  I only see what he says when it's quoted because I have him on permanent IGNORE.

He's not really "better than that" these days because pretty much all he does now is insult and smear.  Name-calling seems to be obligatory.

I'll gladly take him off my IGNORE list if he ever returns to the decent person he was pre-Trump (though newcomers don't believe me when I tell him he really used to be a good guy.  No wonder).   

He used to be a friend, but has chosen not to be any more because his love for Trump is greater than his love for what he used to call "family."

I'll be here if he ever comes back.  I haven't changed.

@DCPatriot
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 05:12:44 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2016, 05:09:29 pm »
@DCPatriot

He WAS better than that before he caught TRUMPITIS!  No cure for it apparently!

@DCPatriot
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2016, 05:12:08 pm »
He WAS better than that before he caught TRUMPITIS!  No cure for it apparently!

@DCPatriot

I hope the election cures it.

I really, really used to like the guy.  I miss him......

Offline corbe

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2016, 05:19:04 pm »
   I am forever thankful to the powers that be here for the IGNORE feature.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2016, 05:26:18 pm »
@DCPatriot

I'll respond to you, here, since I'm not familiar with you or your style.   Giving you the benefit of the doubt...ONCE!

I could be flip...and just say, "Pot, kettle, black!"   All one needs to do is pick any 'card' (thread) in the POLITICAL category here...and simply read any page you choose.

They are loaded with posts referring to Trump supporters HERE....and of course, in general, in the most insulting and creative ways imaginable.

Go get the facts...and if you feel like it, get back to me.

The rest of them can go straight to hell.  I don't know them anymore. 

peace.