Author Topic: GOP Chairman Presses DHS On 30K Border Crossers from ‘Countries of Terrorist Concern’  (Read 790 times)

Offline unknown

GOP Chairman Presses DHS On 30K Border Crossers from ‘Countries of Terrorist Concern’

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/09/gop-chairman-presses-dhs-on-30k-border-crossers-from-countries-of-terrorist-concern/

CAROLINE MAY
09/09/2016

Amid ongoing concerns about a porous southern border and an estimate that 30,000 border crossers last year were from “countries of terrorist concern,” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is calling on the Department of Homeland Security to address the “troubling” matter.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Well ok then, that should take care of the problem.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Compounding Grassley’s worries is a June report that an Taliban and terrorism-linked Afghan national was arrested in Arizona last fall after being smuggled into the United States via Mexico and released into the United States because he claimed a “credible fear” and was not flagged by the Department’s National Targeting Center’s terror database. Another report found an arrested ISIS operative claiming to have conspirators operating in Mexico.

Offline MajorClay

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Over many years, the Congress has given away their power (especially heinous as they were originally to be the people's and the several States' collective voices) to the Executive and partially to the Courts.

Congress merely holds "hearings" that rarely result in any action being taken.  They have ceded their legislative duties to the nameless, faceless bureaucrats in the countless Executive branch agencies.  They have even permitted these agencies to create their own judiciary branches within the numerous Administrative Law courts.

A career in Congress is about representing We The People for a scant few, mainly it is pursued as a vehicle for self enrichment and quenching the thirst for power, both while in office and in the post-office lobbying career.

Offline unknown

Over many years, the Congress has given away their power (especially heinous as they were originally to be the people's and the several States' collective voices) to the Executive and partially to the Courts.

Congress merely holds "hearings" that rarely result in any action being taken.  They have ceded their legislative duties to the nameless, faceless bureaucrats in the countless Executive branch agencies.  They have even permitted these agencies to create their own judiciary branches within the numerous Administrative Law courts.

A career in Congress is about representing We The People for a scant few, mainly it is pursued as a vehicle for self enrichment and quenching the thirst for power, both while in office and in the post-office lobbying career.

:thumbsup2: