Author Topic: Entire Media Freaks Out After Trump Over-Performance in Forum  (Read 576 times)

Offline unknown

Entire Media Freaks Out After Trump Over-Performance in Forum
« on: September 10, 2016, 12:57:22 am »

Entire Media Freaks Out After Trump Over-Performance in Forum

NYT calls for moderator ‘fact check’ after Lauer sins by allowing candidates to speak

http://observer.com/2016/09/entire-media-freaks-out-after-trump-over-performance-in-forum/

Ashe Schow
09/09/16

The biggest news to come out of Wednesday night’s candidate forum was not anything said by either Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton or Republican nominee Donald Trump.

No, the biggest story of the night was how NBC host Matt Lauer allegedly failed at his job as a journalist. Lauer, who has been a journalist since 1979, who has co-hosted The Today Show since 1997, who was live during the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center, and who has won numerous Emmy awards for his coverage.

Suddenly, Lauer is garbage, no better—in the eyes of the mainstream media—than some basement-dwelling right-wing blogger.

His sin? He allowed Trump to speak during the candidate forum, and didn’t press the Republican presidential nominee on his answers to the liking of the liberal media. This morning, I detailed the extent of the hate being spewed against Lauer by his colleagues in the mainstream media.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Re: Entire Media Freaks Out After Trump Over-Performance in Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 01:04:03 am »
laughable.

Ask him about Syria and he talks about Iran.

He couldn't even stick to a topic

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 01:07:37 am »
laughable.

Ask him about Syria and he talks about Iran.

He couldn't even stick to a topic

Did anyone ask him if Ivanka is for real?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 01:07:57 am by Wingnut »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 01:10:16 am »
Ask Trump about Aleppo on the first debate.

He STILL won't know what the hell it is.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.