Author Topic: Bachmann: Clinton will prosecute churches and nonprofits  (Read 346 times)

Offline unknown

Bachmann: Clinton will prosecute churches and nonprofits
« on: September 10, 2016, 12:01:12 am »

Bachmann: Clinton will prosecute churches and nonprofits

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/295214-bachmann-clinton-will-prosecute-christians

Jonathan Easley
September 09, 2016

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) got a standing ovation at a gathering of social conservatives on Friday as she cast the presidential election as a “life or death” decision and warned that Hillary Clinton would seek to jail Christians if she wins the White House.

“If Hillary wins, what's our lot? ... We can’t get justice now out of our FBI, out of the Department of Justice,” Bachmann said, calling for Clinton to be jailed for mishandling classified information. “I say to you churches, I say to you nonprofits, I say to you small-business owners … we will see a heightened level, I believe, of vindication coming out of a Hillary Clinton White House, where I believe there will be prosecutions for churches, for nonprofits, for anyone that opposes the Hillary Clinton agenda. Open your eyes.”

Bachmann warned activists at the Values Voter Summit in Washington that the U.S. “may not survive” another eight years of a Democrat in the White House.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

Re: Bachmann: Clinton will prosecute churches and nonprofits
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 12:08:22 am »
Without past examples as proof of future behavior on this... I call shenanigans.

Especially since she's on notice for being a flake for claiming vaccinations cause mental retardation.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Re: Bachmann: Clinton will prosecute churches and nonprofits
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 12:18:07 am »
Without past examples as proof of future behavior on this... I call shenanigans.

Especially since she's on notice for being a flake for claiming vaccinations cause mental retardation.

And claiming to have raised 40 children.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...