Author Topic: FBI managers instructed to exonerate Hillary Clinton  (Read 806 times)

Offline unknown

FBI managers instructed to exonerate Hillary Clinton
« on: September 09, 2016, 11:22:32 pm »

FBI managers instructed to exonerate Hillary Clinton

Bureau managers were obviously instructed to exonerate Clinton

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/7/fbi-managers-instructed-to-exonerate-hillary-clint/

Andrew P. Napolitano
September 7, 2016

On Sept. 2, the FBI released a lengthy explanation of its investigation of Hillary Clinton and a summary of the evidence amassed against her. It also released a summary of Mrs. Clinton’s July FBI interrogation.

The interrogation was in some respects standard and in others very troubling. It was standard in that she was confronted with emails she had sent or received and was asked whether she recalled them, and her judgment about them was challenged. The FBI was looking for gross negligence in her behavior about securing state secrets.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: FBI managers instructed to exonerate Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 11:23:27 pm »
I counted five times in the report where the FBI lamented that it did not have what it needed. This is the FBI’s own fault. This tepid FBI behavior is novel in modern federal law enforcement. It is inimical to public safety and the rule of law. It is close to misconduct in office by high-ranking FBI officials.

Someone restrained the FBI.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 11:24:06 pm by unknown »

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 11:25:04 pm »

It is apparent that some in FBI management blindly followed what they were told to do — exonerate Hillary Clinton.

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 11:25:32 pm »

Andrew P. Napolitano, a former judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, is a contributor to The Washington Times. He is the author of seven books on the U.S. Constitution.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 12:17:51 am »

Well, the $64,000.00 question is who ordered them to stand down?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis