Author Topic: Jerry Boykin on Values Voter Summit: Many More Will ‘Become Comfortable with Trump-Pence Ticket’  (Read 618 times)

Offline unknown

Jerry Boykin on Values Voter Summit: Many More Will ‘Become Comfortable with Trump-Pence Ticket’

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/09/boykin-on-values-voter-summit-many-more-will-become-comfortable-with-trump-pence-ticket/

Dan Riehl
9 Sep 2016

Gen. Jerry Boykin, executive vice president of the Family Research Council, discussed the 2016 Values Voter Summit, which takes place September 9 – 11 in Washington, D.C., with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow, saying, “What I think we’re going to see here this weekend is a lot more people become comfortable with the Trump-Pence ticket.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Gen. Jerry Boykin, executive vice president of the Family Research Council

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Jamie Weinstein ‏@Jamie_Weinstein  6m6 minutes ago
Trump's remembrance of Phyllis Schafley has a lot in common with his eulogy of his father in that it is all about him
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Ben JacobsVerified account
‏@Bencjacobs
Trump is attacking Obama for not admitting Christian refugees from Syria. His immigration policy would ban them from coming

Offline sinkspur

daveweigel ‏@daveweigel  26m26 minutes ago
Trump, at #VVS2016, says he's seen video of "migrants" w cell phones and "some of the cell phones have the ISIS flag printed on them."

Offline sinkspur

McKay CoppinsVerified account
‏@mckaycoppins
Trump says you have to admit LBJ is a "powerful guy" for silencing churches. "You have to gain respect for what he was able to do."