Author Topic: The Left Needs To Call Off Its Radical Fringe Bent On Destroying Christians  (Read 505 times)

Offline unknown

The Left Needs To Call Off Its Radical Fringe Bent On Destroying Christians

All the symptoms suggest the sexual revolution is now in a terminal late-stage progressivism that makes entertaining dissent impossible.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/09/left-needs-call-off-radical-fringe-bent-destroying-christians/

Andrew Walker
September 9, 2016

Ethicist David Gushee’s evolve-or-else warning to religious conservatives about their inevitable clash of orthodoxies with progressives is a sober reminder of the question over what variety of liberalism they will face in the days ahead.

Will a reflexively intolerant progressivism prevail, or is it possible that goodwill, liberal pluralism can frame what happens in American public life as homosexuality and transgenderism become mainstreamed? Like The American Conservative’s Rod Dreher, who has been an online hero documenting the pace of cultural change around American sexual mores, I am pessimistic at the prospect that liberal pluralism will win the day.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: The Left Needs To Call Off Its Radical Fringe Bent On Destroying Christians
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 06:38:20 pm »

If Hillary wins, it will be a hardcore, leftist, statist, liberalism.

All Christians will be stomped out.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)