Author Topic: Clinton Presidential Library releases new photos of Donald Trump with Bill Clinton  (Read 2896 times)

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
Read more: http://www.politico.com/gallery/2016/09/clinton-trump-pictures-002351#ixzz4JmC66Vsz

The newly-released photos underscore just how chummy GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump once was with the president and his wife Hillary.
   By POLITICO Staff
09/09/16 11:25 AM EDT

And, people still doubt he's not Hillary's "Trojan Horse"? 

At the least, they are BFF's, and part of the same rich, elitist, power hungry circle, who are after the same selfish agenda ON THE SAME SIDE.

At the worst, he IS the con man who is playing the game for Hillary to win.

Come on...how much more obvious does it have to be?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
hmmmmmm......

Who is the Playboy bunny?

This must have been the mid 2000s (after 09 before 15) based on Melania's facelift progressions.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Oops.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oops.

Hey Tom. Do your pictures show Donny and Reagan playing grab ass at a golf course with a Playboy bunny or are they the canned photos that are done at US govt' state functions where Rats and GOPers are usually invited.

I thought so.

Offline ABX

Oops.

Did you ever read the story about that meeting? Not exactly a positive story for Trump.

Reagan White House Files Show Ronald and Nancy Repeatedly Snubbed Donald Trump and His 'Large Ego'

http://www.people.com/article/ronald-reagan-donald-trump-ego-files

Back in 1983, Trump snagged a picture with the president during a photo line at a White House event. The president, not paying close attention, signed it 'Reagan Reagan.' Five years later, Trump included the image in his book The Art of the Deal. An aide in the social secretary's office noticed the mistake. She sent an apologetic note and a corrected picture – signed with an autopen."

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 04:47:49 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Oops.

Hoo boy!  You equate what is obviously an intimate gathering of friends in a suite at a tennis match with formal receiving line photos??  That is sad.

Offline dfwgator

So? 
Lot's of Republicans are friendly with the Clintons.  The Bushes, anyone?

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
Oops.

Difference is, those pics are an event/gala he was probably attending.  Not partying and casually hanging out, like BFF's do.

Offline ABX

Difference is, those pics are an event/gala he was probably attending.  Not partying and casually hanging out, like BFF's do.

See the link I posted above. Per the Reagan Diaries, logs, and staffers, the first picture, Reagan was not even paying attention to who it was and signed the book incorrectly. The logs and diaries showed the Reagans thought Trump was just a big ego who was using them for photo-ops so they tried to avoid him at all costs.

Basically I love it when they post those photos because it is an opportunity to show Trump has always been a pompous ass that the Reagans didn't even like.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
Basically I love it when they post those photos because it is an opportunity to show Trump has always been a pompous ass that the Reagans didn't even like.
888high58888

Offline skeeter

Did you ever read the story about that meeting? Not exactly a positive story for Trump.

Reagan White House Files Show Ronald and Nancy Repeatedly Snubbed Donald Trump and His 'Large Ego'

http://www.people.com/article/ronald-reagan-donald-trump-ego-files

In the Art of the Deal Trump described Reagan as basically vapid.

The Trump/Reagan comparisons are a hoot.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 05:11:30 pm by skeeter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Wow Mommy. I found pictures, on the internet.

Did you know, Gingrich once posed on a couch with Pelosi?

And Reagan was once caught with Mikael Gorbachev in a photo, too.

The internet is so much fun. Can we play some more on it?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
The more interesting question here is what was the underlying reason of the Hillary Clinton campaign in having the Clinton Library release these photos at this point in time?  They've known of their existence for quite some time. 

Offline ABX

Was this the Art of the Deal, where Trump described Reagan as basically vapid?

Worse, Trump called Reagan a "con man" in it.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/donald-trump-ronald-reagan-213288

Online LMAO

There's a lot better reasons to oppose Trump than this.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wow Mommy. I found pictures, on the internet.

Did you know, Gingrich once posed on a couch with Pelosi?

And Reagan was once caught with Mikael Gorbachev in a photo, too.

The internet is so much fun. Can we play some more on it?

I don't know.  It's not every day you see a new pic of Donald Trump giving WJC a hand job.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You people are hilarious. Installing hillary will obviously be an act of war. Installing trump will obviously be an act of war.

So instead of the "debate" over which, you really should be making plans on who you are going to shoot first.  And I don't mean either of those two.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley