Author Topic: Is tide going out on Hillary? ...By Patrick J. Buchanan  (Read 638 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is tide going out on Hillary? ...By Patrick J. Buchanan
« on: September 09, 2016, 02:09:34 pm »
 Is tide going out on Hillary?

Posted By Patrick J. Buchanan On 09/08/2016 @ 7:04 pm In Commentary

Were the election held today, Hillary Clinton would probably win a clear majority of the Electoral College.

Her problem: The election is two months off.

Sixty days out, one senses she has lost momentum – the “Big Mo” of which George H.W. Bush boasted following his Iowa triumph in 1980 – and her campaign is in a rut, furiously spinning its wheels.

The commander in chief forum Wednesday night should have been a showcase for the ex-secretary of state’s superior knowledge and experience.

Instead, Clinton looked like a witness before a grand jury, forced to explain her past mistakes and mishandling of classified emails at State.

“Of the two candidates,” the New York Times reported, “Mrs. Clinton faced by far the tougher and most probing questions from the moderator, Matt Lauer of NBC, and from an audience of military veterans about her use of private email, her vote authorizing the Iraq war, her hawkish foreign policy views …”

more
http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/is-tide-going-out-on-hillary/print/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Is tide going out on Hillary? ...By Patrick J. Buchanan
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 02:38:07 pm »
Is tide going out on Hillary?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 04:04:54 pm »
 I've had a chance to watch that Townhall thing and as bad as Donald Trump's performance was Hillary's was also equally poor.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 04:09:48 pm »
I think the emails are a flesh eating virus to her campaign. One of the biggest reasons Trump and Sanders were so popular is a significant segment of Americans that are sick of the insider corruption. Hillary seems to be the crown jewel of that.

I also think the health questions are hurting her too. That and she just seems to be more of the weakness and prissy hypocritical preaching of the current admin.  Weakness doesn't project well.

Her campaign is also discounting the increasing influence of the internet, and that as many if not more Americans now get their news from it v. the mainstreams. Information is getting out.

All this stuff makes Trump look good by comparison.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 04:10:33 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 04:21:21 pm »