Author Topic: GOP insiders: Maybe Trump can win  (Read 472 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP insiders: Maybe Trump can win
« on: September 09, 2016, 01:20:54 pm »
 GOP insiders: Maybe Trump can win

A growing number of Republicans think he can defeat Hillary Clinton. But they worry his campaign's ground game is a disaster.

By Steven Shepard

09/09/16 05:09 AM EDT

Once resigned to a November defeat, swing state Republicans are increasingly optimistic about Donald Trump’s chances now that the GOP presidential nominee has closed a once-yawning deficit in the polls against Hillary Clinton.

That’s according to The POLITICO Caucus — a panel of activists, operatives and strategists in 11 battleground states, 10 of which President Barack Obama carried in 2012. While a majority of GOP insiders still say Clinton would carry their state if the election were held today, significantly more Republicans now say Trump would win than even just a few weeks ago.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-win-gop-insiders-227916
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: GOP insiders: Maybe Trump can win
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 01:42:02 pm »
The mood is trending Trump, no question about it.  The more Hillary campaigns, the worse she looks.  In spite of everything, Trump is still bigger than life.  If he can stay on message he could pull this out.  Pennsylvania is going to be the key battleground.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 01:44:10 pm by massadvj »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 02:01:47 pm »
The mood is trending Trump, no question about it. 

Although it is too early to make predictions for Nov. as of now, this is true. And this email issue and her lies regarding it isn't going away anytime soon.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 02:05:37 pm »
Well, the race is Hillary's to lose.

But she may just be that bad.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 03:18:10 pm »
Well, the race is Hillary's to lose.

But she may just be that bad.

IMO Heads they win, tails we lose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.