Author Topic: Gov. John Kasich on actor Daniel Radcliffe: ‘What the hell is wrong with him?’ (He's an Atheist) - Washington Post  (Read 502 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Gov. John Kasich on actor Daniel Radcliffe: ‘What the hell is wrong with him?’

So John Kasich walks into a bookstore. And somehow a celebrity beef ensues.

Kasich — the Republican governor of Ohio, former presidential candidate and current Donald Trump detractor — was on a tour of downtown Exeter, N.H., with gubernatorial candidate Chris Sununu, the son of former senator John Sununu. The political entourage walked into a local bookstore, and Kasich happened upon a copy of Harry Potter. This is when things got weird.

“You know that Daniel Radcliffe has declared himself an atheist?” Kasich said, apropos of nothing, according to a report in the Concord Monitor. “I’m serious. What a weird thing. Why would a guy who has had all that success just, I mean, what the hell is wrong with him?”

Read More At: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/09/07/gov-john-kasich-on-actor-daniel-radcliffe-what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-him/

:thumbsup:

The story has been making the rounds and undoubtedly, will get more coverage. So far, the WaPo story is the most mainstream one.

Kasich certainly has his heart in the right place and I don't mean just with this incident but basically with his religion and outlook on life. Never mind that I may not agree with all of his policies.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:59:08 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

"Why would a guy who has had all that success...."

Success? This dude has been box office poison since the end of the Harry Pothead movies....