Author Topic: Trump and Clinton — Unfit to Be Commander-in-Chief  (Read 1026 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump and Clinton — Unfit to Be Commander-in-Chief
« on: September 09, 2016, 02:12:34 am »
Neither major-party candidate has the character or the competence to lead this country. Never before have American primary voters presented the general public with two candidates so manifestly unfit to be commander-in-chief. Never before have we watched two candidates lie so boldly and brazenly to our faces, and never before have we been presented with such a miserable combination of lawlessness, ignorance, and arrogance. In yesterday’s so-called commander-in-chief forum, hosted by NBC’s Matt Lauer, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump made it clear that they seek power — competence and integrity be damned.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439848/foreign-policy-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-unfit-be-commander-chief

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump and Clinton — Unfit to Be Commander-in-Chief
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 03:34:35 am »
The pro-Trump side has their hope and dreams wrapped up in Trump so there is a natural enthusiasm to post pro-Trump propaganda.  You and I have no dog in this fight and only a morbid curiosity about which level of Hell America will descend to after the election.  Thank you, AbaraXas, for taking the time and effort to cull the news for interesting articles and sharing them with us.  You are one of the reasons this forum is the best.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 03:50:25 am »

Their also both unfit period. They both look like crap. Coughing, wheezing, fat, bad topees, uncontrollable flatulence...just pathetic.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 05:43:38 am »
I am truly amazed and baffled that anyone could enthusiastically support either of these fools. :shrug:

I suppose for some it's grabbing the last life vest on what they perceive to be the Titanic.  But I think a toon posted by @pookie18 showing both parties bailing like hell in a oar boat is more accurate, neither of these chumps are going to change the direction of the country....

Offline pookie18

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 08:17:36 am »
I am truly amazed and baffled that anyone could enthusiastically support either of these fools. :shrug:

I suppose for some it's grabbing the last life vest on what they perceive to be the Titanic.  But I think a toon posted by @pookie18 showing both parties bailing like hell in a oar boat is more accurate, neither of these chumps are going to change the direction of the country....

@montanajoe

More here:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224110.0.html

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 10:46:08 am »
The pro-Trump side has their hope and dreams wrapped up in Trump so there is a natural enthusiasm to post pro-Trump propaganda.  You and I have no dog in this fight and only a morbid curiosity about which level of Hell America will descend to after the election.  Thank you, AbaraXas, for taking the time and effort to cull the news for interesting articles and sharing them with us.  You are one of the reasons this forum is the best.
I agree with everything you said, including the bon mots for AbaraXas!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

debrawiest

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 11:01:45 am »
Excellent article. Bravo!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2016, 12:31:50 pm »

Their also both unfit period. They both look like crap. Coughing, wheezing, fat, bad topees, uncontrollable flatulence...just pathetic.

Aye...

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 12:46:02 pm »
Bump, both for the article and the praise for AbaraXas.

To paraphrase Alexander Hamilton, if the government be evil, if the government be fools, then let me stand in opposition to it.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide