Author Topic: Angry Americans tell Obama to stay abroad after he calls them too 'lazy' to explore other cultures  (Read 839 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Angry Americans tell Obama to stay abroad after he calls them too 'lazy' to explore other cultures

Obama also said Americans would be left behind if they did not learn from Laos.

By Lara Rebello
September 8, 2016 07:54 BST
Updated 4 hr ago

People back home are not too happy with Barack Obama after the president said Americans are "lazy" because they are uninterested in learning about other people and cultures. Speaking at a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) town hall at Souphanouvong University, during his visit to Laos on 7 September, the Potus also accused the US of being lazy in regards to climate control and the environment.

"You know I believe that the United States is and can be a great force for good in the world but because we are such a big country we haven't always had to know about other parts of the world," Obama told the audience.

"If we are not here interacting and learning from you, and understanding the culture of the region, then we will be left behind," Obama said. "We will miss an opportunity, and I don't want that to happen. Okay?"

The US president was in Laos to attend a Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) summit and after his comments, Americans have taken to Twitter to suggest he stay there and not come back to the States.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/angry-americans-tell-obama-stay-abroad-after-he-calls-them-too-lazy-explore-other-cultures-1580266?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=%2Frss%2Fyahoous%2Fnews&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp#

Mr. President I do know something about  Laos.  I worked with a man who’s story nearly matched this story.

http://herb.ashp.cuny.edu/items/show/966

What I know is that Communism was so bad that their people risked their lives to leave it.  And while I know that my friend from Laos misses his home also he is very grateful to be here.  I also know that he would never utter the words that you speak against your own country.  For some people like you President Obama it may take living through a Communist hell to realize America is Great.   You and your wife have made a habit of trashing the Country which has provided you with great opportunity.  And you are American aren’t you?  Perhaps you would have done better living in Kenya or  Indonesia.  Then you would have certainly been richly blessed and never lazy.   You always have the opportunity to leave and don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Chosen Daughter
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline NavyCanDo

Ends his presidency the same way he began it, with an appology tour.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 12:15:30 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

Endshis presidency the same way he began it, with an appology tour.

Many times throughout his presidency.  Remember National Day of Prayer?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mountaineer

I believe the term we seek is "projection." The Hacker-in-Chief is the laziest creature ever to occupy the White House.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

I believe the term we seek is "projection." The Hacker-in-Chief is the laziest creature ever to occupy the White House.

Lazy days