Author Topic: Paris Has Been Taken Over By Muslim Hordes And Turned Into A Third World Slum- Filthy Mattresses Cover The Sidewalks, Garbage Is Everywhere, And Muslim Gangs Prowl The Streets In Broad Daylight  (Read 967 times)

Offline unknown

Paris Has Been Taken Over By Muslim Hordes And Turned Into A Third World Slum- Filthy Mattresses Cover The Sidewalks, Garbage Is Everywhere, And Muslim Gangs Prowl The Streets In Broad Daylight

http://shoebat.com/2016/09/08/paris-has-been-taken-over-by-muslim-hordes-and-turned-into-a-third-world-slum-filthy-mattresses-cover-the-sidewalks-garbage-is-everywhere-and-muslim-gangs-prowl-the-streets-in-broad-daylight/

Andrew Bieszad
September 8, 2016

This video was taken last week in northern Paris, which has seen a large Muslim influx, especially over the past year. It shows on-the-ground proof of how Paris, what was once one of the safest and cleanest cities in the world, has been turned into a filthy Muslim cesspool where dirty matresses line the sidewalks, garbage covers the streets, and Muslim gangs prowl the streets in broad daylight:

Notice in the video that these Muslims have turned their new home country into the sewer which they came from. This is the most solid proof that the problem is Islam, because the destruction that Islam does to individual men also manifests in how they treat their society.

{.. snip ..}
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:27:37 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Look at the video and mourn for "what was".

This is not only Paris' future, but the future of the entire white/Christian world.

But, why.... one might ask?

"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in ourselves."

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
They are going to build 2 refugee camps in Paris, I heard that or someone posted it here.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Best beware of your posts like this, lest you get pounced upon by certain social justice warriors, liberals, and islamo-apologists on this site.

They seem more interested in defending muslims' awful behavior the worldover, than in protecting Americans and Europeans.

Your mileage may vary.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm glad I was able to see Paris before the invasion. I will remember it as it was. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️