Author Topic: Hillary boasts ‘we did not lose a single American’ in Libya  (Read 553 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary boasts ‘we did not lose a single American’ in Libya
« on: September 08, 2016, 07:32:22 pm »

Hillary boasts ‘we did not lose a single American’ in Libya
Published Sep. 7, 2016 10:06 pm by SooperMexican • 102 Comments   

Facebook525Twitter85Email

Some are gnawing on Hillary’s cankles over a statement that she made tonight that appeared to ignore the four Americans killed at Benghazi:

But, she’s a lawyer – she’s very careful with her words. She said it in exactly the right way to avoid including Benghazi:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/hillary-boasts-we-did-not-lose-a-single-american-in-libya/#ixzz4Jh7lbeTV

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Hillary boasts ‘we did not lose a single American’ in Libya
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 08:17:21 pm »
She misspoke. What she meant to say was,

"We (at the Clinton Slush Fund) didn't lose a single donor in Libya."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Hillary boasts ‘we did not lose a single American’ in Libya
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 08:49:51 pm »
She misspoke. What she meant to say was,

"We (at the Clinton Slush Fund) didn't lose a single donor in Libya."

Yeah its a canned answer from her husbands presidency.  Don't fault her she is senile.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:00:25 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com