Author Topic: AMNESTY UPDATE: Trump Open to Illegals Serving in Military  (Read 604 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
AMNESTY UPDATE: Trump Open to Illegals Serving in Military
« on: September 08, 2016, 04:36:30 pm »
For reference, this is an identical position Obama holds as part of his Dream Act. http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/04/the-dream-act-in-the-ndaa-wrong-for-national-and-homeland-security

During the first presidential forum of the general election season, an event marketed as the “Commander-in-Chief Forum,” on NBC/MSNBC Wednesday night, a former Army captain asked Donald Trump, the “law and order candidate,” whether foreigners who enter the United States illegally should be allowed to serve in the U.S. Military.

“Mr. Trump, do you believe that an undocumented person who wants to serve in the U.S. Armed Forces deserves to stay in this country legally?” Sue Fulton, the member of the first West Point class to include women asked.

http://politistick.com/amnesty-update-trump-open-illegals-serving-military/

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: AMNESTY UPDATE: Trump Open to Illegals Serving in Military
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 06:37:36 pm »
I'm not the most cruel and heartless person when it comes to illegal immigration, but I definitely draw the line at the recruiting station and its MEPS Background check. When I joined and every other American citizen who went before me,  a background check was done looking for any outstanding legal or civil actions against you, any warrants or unpaid fines, bankruptcies, and even things like restraining orders.    Any of these could be hidden if the person has been living under the radar, not even having a legal social security number.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 06:41:12 pm »
For reference, this is an identical position Obama holds as part of his Dream Act. http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/04/the-dream-act-in-the-ndaa-wrong-for-national-and-homeland-security

Trump is like a dart blindly heading toward a dart board, with no idea where or what is going to  happen.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 06:42:23 pm »
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for the Trumpsters, having to further contort themselves each time this guy opens him mouth.

ALMOST, that is.