Author Topic: NYPD: Hillary Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall  (Read 4514 times)

Offline mrclose

Hillary Clinton was sporting a mini earbud wired to receive stealth communications from her campaign handlers during Wednesday’s Presidential Forum carried live on NBC, True Pundit has learned.

While Clinton was fielding questions from NBC’s Matt Lauer and the public Wednesday night on live television, a quiet buzz started circulating in New York law enforcement circles about Hillary’s left ear. NYPD sources confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel.

The skin-tone piece Clinton was wearing, however, was somewhat different from the standard issued stealth earpiece and is much different in appearance from a hearing aid. This unit is considered a “micro” earbud which contains all the technology but is a fraction of the size with a very high price tag. In fact, most of the units this size, approximately 3mm or comparable to a small pearl stud earring, are normally issued to law enforcement or corporate security teams, sources said. At a size that small, the earbud is designed to sit inside the opening of the ear canal, almost invisible to anyone. However, the unit does move and shift along with its wearer and at times can slightly pop out of the canal and require a quick readjustment, experts said.

http://truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Frank Cannon

And with all the extra help she still sounded like a crazy imbecile.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

Was it receiving transmissions from the Orbital Mind Control satellites (TM) in Lagrange point orbit?  And were her helpers the Reptilians from Earth's core or the alien greys that built our Pyramids and control the world?

Offline DB

They could both get their signals crossed an nobody would notice...

Offline montanajoe

I didn't watch I refuse to give either any airtime.

But as this seems to be the hot topic for the Trump supporters I surmise she must have done pretty well because for "Conservatives" supporting Trump every poll is rigged and every conspiracy theory is gospel if they have nothing else.

Why don't "Conservatives" attack what she said with logical reasoned arguments...  :shrug: instead they play into the stereotype of paranoid nuts who can't be taken seriously.

I for one am getting sick of these idiots making Conservatives look like fools...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:52:15 am by montanajoe »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

She was like a robot and spoke so slowly it makes sense that someone was coaching her. She was stilted and made the most obnoxious hand gestures.

And the lies! The deflection about her emails that it is all about headers. Outrageous and consummately arrogant.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Wingnut

Was it receiving transmissions from the Orbital Mind Control satellites (TM) in Lagrange point orbit?  And were her helpers the Reptilians from Earth's core or the alien greys that built our Pyramids and control the world?

"Allow me to introduce you to Ceti Alpha V's only remaining indigenous lifeform."
– Khan Noonien Singh

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I watched the video very closely and all I saw was a reflection that wasn't there from other angles.

Offline austingirl

The ultra-tiny extremely expensive ear pearl is known to move with movements of the person wearing it. Her robotic slow speech could indicate that she was receiving coaching from her staff.

Silver Pines

Well, here's another conspiracy theory from the Trump camp in order to avoid blaming him for being an incompetent fool.

Certain outlets are circulating as "proof" a 2009 email from Huma Abedin to Clinton in which Abedin asked if she needed her earpiece.

Dang, Clinton started preparing for that town hall seven years ago!

Offline For-Q-Clinton

I didn't watch I refuse to give either any airtime.

But as this seems to be the hot topic for the Trump supporters I surmise she must have done pretty well because for "Conservatives" supporting Trump every poll is rigged and every conspiracy theory is gospel if they have nothing else.

Why don't "Conservatives" attack what she said with logical reasoned arguments...  :shrug: instead they play into the stereotype of paranoid nuts who can't be taken seriously.

I for one am getting sick of these idiots making Conservatives look like fools...

I watched it.  She was bad and stalling most the time...giving long slow answers to prevent any more questions from occurring.  She wasn't good, but want awful either.  She didn't win anyone over but maybe a few people who were going to vote 3rd party may consider her now.  But now that they found out she was cheating they may be back to 3rd party.  Let's face it democrats that are looking at a 3rd party don't trust Hillary.  Her cheating in a debate just confirms it.  So really this is a good issue as it goes to her trustworthiness.

Trump wasn't very good either, but I never thought he was good in debates, yet his supporters will think he's great.  I don't understand people who think Hillary is great nor do I understand those that think Trump is great.  But overall I'd say Trump was a little better because he has lower expectations.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

Well, here's another conspiracy theory from the Trump camp in order to avoid blaming him for being an incompetent fool.

Certain outlets are circulating as "proof" a 2009 email from Huma Abedin to Clinton in which Abedin asked if she needed her earpiece.

Dang, Clinton started preparing for that town hall seven years ago!

I'm no trump supporter, but I think the point is that Hillary commonly uses these devices so it's not out of the ordinary for her to use one.  Just in this case using one is basically cheating and undermining what little credibility she may have with those almost ready to vote for her.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

The ultra-tiny extremely expensive ear pearl is known to move with movements of the person wearing it. Her robotic slow speech could indicate that she was receiving coaching from her staff.

I thought she was talking slow and methodical to drag out the answer so that she wouldn't get too many questions in.

Offline sinkspur

Removed by MOD3
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:07:45 pm by MOD3 »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline austingirl

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:08:27 pm by MOD3 »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
She certainly could have.

The question I have is why was she given something so obvious?

I've seen some of the equipment that is available on the open market, not even counting the high tech stuff available to the government, and there are earpieces now that are small enough to fit deep inside the ear or can be a transparent patch behind the ear that work great.

This, for example, is available on the open market, for under $500

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mod1

Enough with the insults. Cut it out.

Offline NavyCanDo

Enough with the insults. Cut it out.

To prevent devices that help cheating being used at the upcoming debate I propose both candidates get stripped searched first, and that the next person that throws an insult does the searching.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Should be easy to hijack or jam the signal. Feed her the theme from Gilligan's Island.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

Should be easy to hijack or jam the signal. Feed her the theme from Gilligan's Island.

Somewhere in Moscow, you can bet someone is exploring that idea.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Suppressed

If she starts quoting Emily Dickenson, you know the signal worked.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Just_Victor

:silly: :silly:  Wonder who was coaching her?  Boy Trump sure could have used that himself.

Not so much.  Trump has already clearly demonstrated he doesn't listen to anyone else.

Ever.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
To prevent devices that help cheating being used at the upcoming debate I propose both candidates get stripped searched first, and that the next person that throws an insult does the searching.

Make them both just do the debate naked.