Author Topic: Trump Bombs And Delivers Historically Terrible Performance At Commander In Chief Forum  (Read 17643 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump FAILED miserably last night.  He is an embarrassment to the nation, he is an embarrassment to the party.  Those of you who support him or supported him ARE RESPONSIBLE for handing Hillary the White House!! By his lack of performance during the forum it was painfully obvious that he lacks the intelligence, knowledge and experience to be Commander In Chief!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=THPVoGTEGVk

And I haven't heard people mention it but Trump was on edge when he walked onto stage.  Orange was red and his face wasn't friendly.  Forgot what was said by moderator but Trump asks "is that a question".  He did not look happy to be there.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And I haven't heard people mention it but Trump was on edge when he walked onto stage.  Orange was red and his face wasn't friendly.  Forgot what was said by moderator but Trump asks "is that a question".  He did not look happy to be there.

Donald Little Hands isn't used to answering questions. He has never done it before in his entire life,and he doesn't like doing it now. What he does is make pronouncements and then just walk away without ever having to explain any of his brain farts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

Old angry men like you have made the third party a growing reality.

64 is old? Until my recent knee injury I was running 3 miles a day. Which is about as relevant as what ever the heck you just said. Sounded like an insult searching for logic. Give me some time to study it.

Offline sinkspur

stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens  6m6 minutes ago
Here's work of "strong leader" being praised. Wreckage of MH17 shot down over Ukraine. There's an American in there.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Rebecca BergVerified account
‏@rebeccagberg
One day after praising Putin during NBC's candidates forum, Trump does an interview with the Kremlin's TV network...
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Since you appear to be new, I must inform you that this previously "conservative" forum, now uses mostly leftist news sources, to fuel the anti-Trump daily "discussions."

That is hysterically hilarious coming from a militant shill for a NYC liberal Democrat for President running as a Republican.

Very hilarious.

There's Black, Pot and Kettle going on.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But you know what?

Trumpkins don't care what Trump says, or that he's dumb as a stump, or lies or contradicts himself or plays the fool.  We live in a reality TV world, and many on our side are infected with style over substance just like most of the rest of the country. 

When an ignoramus like Trump can compete for the highest office in the land, you know you live in a very stupid country.
It proves that with the right connections, you don't have to be especially smart to make money.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gov Bean Counter

It proves that with the right connections, you don't have to be especially smart to make money.

It does seem that the quality of Trump's dealmaking decreased after Rudy had taken a bite out of the New York/New Jersey crime families...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

And even less smart to go through all the contortions Trump has gone through in his career to make what he has made when he could have simply invested his inheritance in a S&P 500 index fund and had a LOT more than he does now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

And even less smart to go through all the contortions Trump has gone through in his career to make what he has made when he could have simply invested his inheritance in a S&P 500 index fund and had a LOT more than he does now!

Yes ... but Trump wouldn't have been able to make all those great deals and hire all the best people or pretend that he is 'holier then thou'.   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Using S & P indexes for Jan. 1971 (93.49) and Jan. 2016 (1918.6), an initial $1 million investment would equal $20.5 million today

Using compounded interest of 5% p.a. for 45 yrs. it would reach only $9 million today.

He and his siblings did NOT inherit from their father, until 1999, 28 years later.

However you calculate, it clearly refutes your claim by a huge margin. It is pretty easy to test numeric claims, for reasonableness, btw.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Using S & P indexes for Jan. 1971 (93.49) and Jan. 2016 (1918.6), an initial $1 million investment would equal $20.5 million today

Using compounded interest of 5% p.a. for 45 yrs. it would reach only $9 million today.

He and his siblings did NOT inherit from their father, until 1999, 28 years later.

However you calculate, it clearly refutes your claim by a huge margin. It is pretty easy to test numeric claims, for reasonableness, btw.

Except for the fact that your 1 million figure is total BS you are correct!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

My thoughts exactly.

One additional thought.  When people support the military they are supporting the people that make up the military (mostly enlisted guys and junior officers).  I'm a field grade officer so I have a bit of experience in this area.  And when you get to the generals...unless they are a big name (like Patton, Schwarzkopf, Powell) no one is really that big on generals.  So the democrats trying to say Trump doesn't support the troops because he thinks the generals are Obama stooges will only backfire on them.  Trump is right on this.  Obama cleaned house and only generals that learn to look the other way, keep their mouths shut or fully support Obama are there today.  It's been nearly 8 years...the generals have all been gone through and those that disagreed with Obama are long gone.

https://america-wake-up.com/2013/11/03/why-has-obama-fired-197-us-senior-military-commanders-in-5-years-nine-generals-in-2013/

The list includes:
3.      BELOW IS THE DETAIL ON THE 9 COMMANDING GENERALS OBAMA HAS FIRED IN 2013

1.   General Carter Hamm, United States Army-Served as head of the United States African Command. Was in charge of the US African command during the fateful night of September 11, 2012 when the lives of four American citizens was taken in the Embassy in Benghazi. Hamm was extremely critical of our Commander and Chief and stated he lied about not having reinforcements in the area on that night. Hamm “resigned and retired” on April of 2013.

2.   Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette/United States Navy-Commander of Carrier Strike Group Three. His most recent activity served as Deputy Commander of the US Naval Forces, US Central Command. He was in charge of Air Craft Carriers in the Mediterranean Sea the night of September 11, 2012. He testified before the hearing committee and said that there may not have been time to get the flight crews there but left the door open on if told when the events took place if that he could have had the aircraft launched upon cross-examination by Rep. Tray Gowdey. Recently fired from the Administrative post and relieved of Duty by the Obama Administration for “utterance of a racial slur”.

3.   Major General Ralph Baker, United States Army- Major General Baker served as the Commander of the Joint Task Force-Horn at Camp Lamar, Djibouti, Africa. Was also involved in some aspect with the incident September 11, 2012, being under the African Command. Had said he believed attack helicopters could have made it in time. Relieved of command and fired for groping a civilian (no assault charges or sexual misconduct charges filed with JAG)

> snip <

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Thanks for this, it gives me a chance to post one of my all-time favorite quotes:

"Insults are effective only where emotions are present." - Mr. Spock
I'll remember that, thanks. Is that why you post this
#NeverTrump: When sanctimony meets stupid.
nonsense twice with every comment you make? Which are you, sanctimony or stupidity?

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

The choice is binary. Either you vote for imperfect Trump, or you do not.

If you do not, you contribute to the election of a known Alinsky trained liberal, who will do further harm to America.

It is that simple.
Where is the "Oh Geeez..." guy when you need him?

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Third parties in American politics: the definition of insanity.
If that truly was the case, the Whigs would still be around.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Donald Little Hands isn't used to answering questions. He has never done it before in his entire life,and he doesn't like doing it now. What he does is make pronouncements and then just walk away without ever having to explain any of his brain farts.

There was this "town hall" thing with Hannity a few nights ago,   and I happened to tune in for a few minutes.

This is part of what I watched. Hannity asking to define "extreme vetting", which is why I watched. I wanted to understand how the whole thing worked.

HANNITY:  What is extreme vetting and what does that mean and how do you -- for example, if somebody grows up in a country where the Clintons take all their money from, if they grow up there...

(LAUGHTER)

HANNITY:  -- and then they think that men can tell women how to dress and they can't drive and they can't go to school and you can't build a church or a temple, and you grow up, then you want to come to America, how do you possibly...

TRUMP:  Well, look...

HANNITY:  -- vet what's in their heart?

TRUMP:  Right.  Well, let me just you, you get very smart people.  And there are those people.  And they're very good at understanding what's going on.
But beyond that, you use social media, because a lot of these people -- I mean they're better at social media than we are.
ISIS, if you look at what ISIS is doing with social, they're recruiting over the Internet.  And I also said we have to end that.  We have to knock it out.  We have to -- you know, some people would say oh, that's a terrible thing.

(APPLAUSE)

TRUMP:  We have to end that.

(APPLAUSE)

TRUMP:  But -- but, Sean, when you look at what's going on with the Internet and how ISIS is using the Internet and what they're doing and what they're doing to us and then you have people in our country that say oh, you can't do that, that's doing something so bad to us, here we are, people -- they want to blow us up.  We have to be very careful.
We have to take them out very swiftly, because weapons are getting stronger and stronger, meaner and meaner, and believe me, they want to come over here.
Now, again, I was one that didn't want to go over there.  But now you have no chance -- really, you have no choice.
Now, one thing, when Obama announced when he's going out and we're going to -- all they did is they sat back.  I couldn't believe it, when I was watching, I was watching this conference and he was talking about getting out and when they were getting out.  I -- I'm sitting there, I can't believe that he would say it.
And even Hillary Clinton, when she talks about the different things, she wants to -- why can't we just be quiet and do the job?
Why can't we be quiet...

(APPLAUSE)

HANNITY:  This is important.

TRUMP:  -- and do the job?

HANNITY:  And you say you don't want to telegraph what...

TRUMP:  I don't want to telegraph now...

HANNITY:  You don't want to (INAUDIBLE)...

TRUMP:  No, I don't want to tell them.

HANNITY:  But -- but when you talk about extreme vetting, and you did talk about in the cold war, we did have ideological test screening and this -- this goes into your thinking, and how do you stop -- how do you possibly you -- know if somebody grows up under Sharia, and these extreme viewpoints that are the antithesis of our constitutional...

TRUMP:  OK.  So when you look at, uh, San Bernardino, right, which was a horror show.  She came in.  She probably radicalized the husband.  What a -- what a couple that was.  That was a real beauty.

(LAUGHTER)

TRUMP:  So if they would have looked at social media, they would have seen that this woman was trouble.

HANNITY:  She was radicalized.

TRUMP:  We didn't look at social media.  They just came in.  Uh, they actually killed people that gave them a baby, uh, a baby shower -- a baby party.  They had a child.  They -- the 14 people that were killed, they were at the party honoring the birth of their baby and then they went in and they shot them all, killed them all.
Look, there's something going on.  It's a sick deal.  It's beyond just normal...

HANNITY:  All right, so let me follow-up on that.

TRUMP:  Sean...

HANNITY:  Yes?

TRUMP:  -- this is a sick, sick deal.

HANNITY:  Agree.  A sick ideology.  This is an advancement of a caliphate that wants worldwide either convert or die.
Here's my -- my question, then.
You -- you pointed out that this guy, the father of this Orlando shooter -- and he was smiling, as you said, and Hillary -- and you talked about her stupidity and her weaknesses, what -- and he has explained his radical views.
What do we do when we find somebody that has extreme views?
Do we throw them the hell out?

TRUMP:  I'd throw him out.  If you look at him, I'd throw him out.

(APPLAUSE)

TRUMP:  You know, I looked at him.  And you look, he's smiling.

HANNITY:  Yes.

TRUMP:  He had the red cap on.  I thought it was one of my caps.  I said no, no.

(LAUGHTER)
TRUMP:  Make America great again, I don't think so.
But he has the red cap.  He's got a big smile on his face during the whole thing.  He obviously liked what he heard, OK, from her.
Look, we have to be so tough and so smart and so vigilant.  And frankly, the Muslims have to help us, because they see what's going on in their community.  We don't see it.  They have to help us.

(APPLAUSE)

TRUMP:  And if they're not going to help us, they're to blame, also.

(APPLAUSE)

TRUMP:  But in -- in San Bernardino, they saw bombs laying around the apartment...

HANNITY:  They didn't want to say anything.

TRUMP:  -- in the apartment.  And people saw it.  And they wanted to be -- they called it racial profiling.  We didn't want to call in because of racial profiling.  In other words, a lawyer got to them and said you've got a problem here, you knew this was there, say racial profiling.
But look, we have -- whether it's racial profiling or politically correct, we'd better get smart.  We are letting tens of thousands of people into our country.  We don't know what what the hell we're doing.

HANNITY:  And we can keep people like that (INAUDIBLE).
We've go to take a break.
We'll come back.
We have more with Donald Trump.
We're at The Pabst Theater.
We're in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
That are more as HANNITY continues, straight ahead.

I for one am certainly glad he cleared up the whole thing for me.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:55:20 am by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Except for the fact that your 1 million figure is total BS you are correct!
I was going to say the same thing.  I'm supposed to take Trump at his word when he says his dad "loaned" him a million dollars?  Yeah!!! Trump didn't inherit anything.  You wouldn't believe the struggles he endured.

When Trump was a boy he would wake up at 5am ( a half hour before he went to sleep ) and clean the street of the shoebox he and his 12 siblings lived in.  After dressing and feeding his brothers an sisters, little donny would walk 15 miles to school...up hill both ways...through seven feet of snow...and carrying his siblings on his back, because he was the only one who had shoes.  After school Donny would work 14 house in an iron mine, and when he came home his alcoholic father would beat him until he was dead.

Donny's parents were so poor he thought macaroni was a meat until he was 18.  They couldn't afford clothes for Donny...on his 14th birthday they bought him a hat so he could look out the window.

But Donny picked himself up by his bootstraps and now he's a billionaire.
You can be too, if you are willing to max out your credit cards and send the money to Trump Financial University...
That's Trump F U...
where you too will learn the BEST words.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 07:31:49 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

TRUMP:  Right.  Well, let me just you, you get very smart people.  And there are those people.  And they're very good at understanding what's going on.
Trump is going to get Not Sure!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Thanks for this, it gives me a chance to post one of my all-time favorite quotes:

"Insults are effective only where emotions are present." - Mr. Spock
Impressive, quoting a fictional character to support a fictional conservative, well played............in a fictional sort of way.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@truth_seeker seeker

Is that some kind of "new math" where up equals doawn,and doawn equals up? Trump alone came into a 12 million dollar trust fund from his grandfather on his 21st Birthday. He got an additional TWO HUNDRED MILLION when his father died.

Not hard to win a race when you start out on the end side of the finish line.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There was this "town hall" thing with Hannity a few nights ago,   and I happened to tune in for a few minutes.

This is part of what I watched. Hannity asking to define "extreme vetting", which is why I watched. I wanted to understand how the whole thing worked.

I for one am certainly glad he cleared up the whole thing for me.

@Luis Gonzalez

No kidding.

The truth is even he doesn't understand what the hell it is he is talking about. He just throws out an occasional catch phrase,and then spends 10 minutes babbling nonsense because there is no sound he loves more than the sound of his own voice.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:07:35 am by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

@Luis Gonzalez

No kidding.

The truth is even he doesn't understand what the hell it is he is talking about. He just throws out an occasional catch phrase,and then spends 10 minutes babbling nonsense because there is no sound he loves more than the sound of his own voice.
He's a salesman. Not such a good salesman, but that's it. He'd never make it at a parts counter or on a Schwann's Truck, and would get fired from an oilfield supply company. He's the newest Kardashian of the political world, famous for being famous, but after a few minutes, leaving someone wondering why that is.

C S Lewis

debrawiest

He's a salesman. Not such a good salesman, but that's it. He'd never make it at a parts counter or on a Schwann's Truck, and would get fired from an oilfield supply company. He's the newest Kardashian of the political world, famous for being famous, but after a few minutes, leaving someone wondering why that is.

Oh, banish the thought of Trump in a Schwann uniform! Ewww, ewww, ewww.