Author Topic: Trump Bombs And Delivers Historically Terrible Performance At Commander In Chief Forum  (Read 17640 times)

Offline libertybele

Where's "None of the Above"? However, I will be checking out Mr. Castle as my last option.

You can always write in your vote; but unless who you are writing in has qualified as a write-in candidate that vote will not be counted and will be merely symbolic.

I would encourage you to read and listen to the Beck interview of Castle.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2016/08/25/glenn-talks-with-constitution-party-candidate-darrell-castle/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

A good part of the electorate is indeed stunned.  I know some of them.
After perusing the comments of the most of the people on TOS, there is virtually nothing Trump can say or do that will not be pronounced as "brilliant" or "genius" by those fools.
The slightest criticism of Genghis Con, even by people who say they will vote for Trump,  brings a firestorm of abuse by the usual suspects. FreeRepublic is truly a madhouse now.

Offline goatprairie

Interesting that you thought Lauer was weak. One of the complaints that I heard on a local radio talk show this morning was that Lauer was too tough, on both candidates.  Hmm.

I haven't seen it myself.  Wife recorded it on the DVR. I don't know if I'll watch it, since I'm not going to vote for either one.  :shrug:
I didn't watch...can't stand either candidate....but Lauer must have accidentally done a good job since he's being slammed by both camps.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Thanks for posting video, @libertybele.  I watched the Trump part earlier but couldn't find a link to the Hillary part.

You can certainly tell she's spent a lifetime with Bill.... Same techniques he uses, interrupting moderator, speaking manner, posturing.

Trump was his usual, word salad, zero specifics, flustered off the cuff remarks.  If this is what he brings to the debates, Hillary will be enjoying a major uptick in the polls shortly after.

Of course, I stand by my observation that he's in it to win it for Hillary.

Offline goatprairie

But you know what?

Trumpkins don't care what Trump says, or that he's dumb as a stump, or lies or contradicts himself or plays the fool.  We live in a reality TV world, and many on our side are infected with style over substance just like most of the rest of the country. 

When an ignoramus like Trump can compete for the highest office in the land, you know you live in a very stupid country.
Many of the Trumpsters have convinced themselves that only Pubbie "elites" do not like Trump. They completely fail to understand that millions of average Pubbies detest Trump for very good reasons. Even millions of Pubbies who are resigned to voting for Trump because of Hillary do not like him.
But the Trumpsters are happy in their ignorance.

Wingnut

It is our patriotic duty to see to this man's defeat.   

Defeated and humiliated never to be heard from again.  Trump is a perverted and deranged little man destin for the trash bin of political history. As for the rest of the party regulars falling in line behind this oozing slime bucket of a human ...may the defeat you recieve at the polls this Nov reflect the Goldwater election...or maybe the McGovern Nixon outcome.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 03:03:47 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Defeated and humiliated never to be heard from again.  Trump is a perverted and deranged little man destin for the trash bin of political history. As for the rest of the party regulars falling in line behind this oozing slime bucket of a human ...may the defeat you recieve at the polls this Nov reflect the Goldwater election...or maybe the McGovern Nixon outcome.

Trump said rape happens because men and women are allowed to serve together.  He might as well be ISIS.  He could have his own purity police.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-men-and-women-military-rape
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
By Jason Easley on Wed, Sep 7th, 2016 at 8:57 pm
Donald Trump gave what was nothing less than the worst performance of a nominee in modern political history. Trump confirmed that he knows nothing, and is proud of his ignorance.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/07/trump-bombs-delivers-historically-terrible-performance-commander-chief-forum.html

@Wingnut

Hell,he doesn't even suspect anything. He's dumber than Goober Gore. If he hadn't have been a trust fund child living a protected life,he would be living in a park somewhere despite him knowing "all the best words".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Wingnut

@Wingnut

Hell,he doesn't even suspect anything. He's dumber than Goober Gore. If he hadn't have been a trust fund child living a protected life,he would be living in a park somewhere despite him knowing "all the best words".

Or institutionalized in a mental ward.

Online Hoodat

Trump was TERRIBLE. Not bad, not "unprepared," not "having a bad night" ... but toilet shattering, sewer blocking, natural disaster level, epicly shit.

Don't hold back.  Tell us what you really think.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline For-Q-Clinton

I thought he did better than expected.  (And I didn't expect much.)

They were both terrible.

My thoughts exactly.

One additional thought.  When people support the military they are supporting the people that make up the military (mostly enlisted guys and junior officers).  I'm a field grade officer so I have a bit of experience in this area.  And when you get to the generals...unless they are a big name (like Patton, Schwarzkopf, Powell) no one is really that big on generals.  So the democrats trying to say Trump doesn't support the troops because he thinks the generals are Obama stooges will only backfire on them.  Trump is right on this.  Obama cleaned house and only generals that learn to look the other way, keep their mouths shut or fully support Obama are there today.  It's been nearly 8 years...the generals have all been gone through and those that disagreed with Obama are long gone.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I thought both candidates had disastrous performances.  We are so screwed!!!!!

Did enjoy the brave soul who told Hitlerly that he would be in prison if he did what she did on handling classified material.  I guess he will be expecting an IRS audit in 2017.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

I thought both candidates had disastrous performances.  We are so screwed!!!!!

Did enjoy the brave soul who told Hitlerly that he would be in prison if he did what she did on handling classified material.  I guess he will be expecting an IRS audit in 2017.

I'd be looking for an email today from Huma to Koskinen.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline LMAO

Did enjoy the brave soul who told Hitlerly that he would be in prison if he did what she did on handling classified material. 

@catfish1957

I seen that and loved it.

His statement probably reflects how the majority of the country feels
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/07/trump-bombs-delivers-historically-terrible-performance-commander-chief-forum.html

For the record, that source is like right out of Democrats Underground.

Drink down your koolaid, compliments of Wingnut instead of sinkspur.

GOP site

Conservative site

political forum period
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

GOP site

Conservative site

political forum period

There does appear to be a great reliance on left-wing sources for the analyses here. Curious. Is no one else curious why the questionable sources?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

GOP site

Conservative site

political forum period

You are dictating what is Conservative when you support the New York Liberal?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sinkspur

There does appear to be a great reliance on left-wing sources for the analyses here. Curious. Is no one else curious why the questionable sources?

You no doubt take Trumpbart as Gospel.   Oh, and the National Enquirer.  Your boy thinks that rag deserves a Pulitzer Prize.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I only caught a few minutes of Rush just now, but what I heard, his opinion was disappointed as well. He said something along the lines of 'is this the best we got?'

Offline aligncare

I only caught a few minutes of Rush just now, but what I heard, his opinion was disappointed as well. He said something along the lines of 'is this the best we got?'

That was not his opinion. You should've listened longer. It was an analysis of what some others were saying. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you missed that part.

Offline GAJohnnie

Conservatives rely on reason. Leftists rely on emotion. Looking around here you can see a great deal of emotion and no reason from the Hate Trump Always Squad. I think they need to come out of the closet and quit lying to themselves about their true political orientation.

Offline LMAO

Conservatives rely on reason. Leftists rely on emotion. Looking around here you can see a great deal of emotion and no reason from the Hate Trump Always Squad. I think they need to come out of the closet and quit lying to themselves about their true political orientation.

Says the person who posted this emotionally laden screed

Mr. Trump must've had a worse performance last night that were being led to believe  judging by the anger of the posts of many of his supporters today. Oh I'm sure they'll be the typical bravado of how great his night was and how he hit one out of the ballpark but their actions speak louder than words

They're sounding eerily similar to who backed  Cruz intensely when they realized he was not going to win the primary
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:23:25 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

Where you been Johnnie?  I was about to send flowers.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

Thanks for this, it gives me a chance to post one of my all-time favorite quotes:

"Insults are effective only where emotions are present." - Mr. Spock

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The choice is binary. Either you vote for imperfect Trump, or you do not.

If you do not, you contribute to the election of a known Alinsky trained liberal, who will do further harm to America.

It is that simple.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln