Author Topic: "Anything & Everything Goes" - The Corrupt & Deranged Governance Of America  (Read 604 times)

Offline unknown

"Anything & Everything Goes" - The Corrupt & Deranged Governance Of America

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/anything-everything-goes-corrupt-deranged-governance-america

Tyler Durden
Sep 9, 2016

The Burning Platform’s quote of the day sums it all up perfectly: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” George Orwell

Contemporary governance embodies corruption within deranged systems resting on foundations of theft and fraud. Corruption makes reform impossible; derangement assures eventual collapse.

{.. snip .. See URL for a discussion of the different ways of corruption in US }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: "Anything & Everything Goes" - The Corrupt & Deranged Governance Of America
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 07:05:27 am »

Donald Trump is hardly a naively honest child, but he has had the temerity to question a few rackets, notably immigration, trade, and the warfare state’s global empire. Questioning that last one—because it’s the largest and most lucrative—has provoked copious quantities of vehement vitriol.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)