Author Topic: Migrant Gangs Sexually Assault German Women...Again!  (Read 982 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Migrant Gangs Sexually Assault German Women...Again!
« on: September 08, 2016, 04:12:01 am »
Migrant Gangs Sexually Assault German Women...Again!

Nick Kangadis

Here we go again, and it’s no surprise that German Chancellor Angela Merkel is nowhere to be found.

In what many news outlets are calling a “copycat” sexual assault attack on German women, police are investigating many reports of sexual assaults by migrants.

The most recent attacks bear an eerie resemblance to the sexual assaults carried out by multiple migrants during last year's New Year’s Eve in Cologne, Germany.

The most recent incidents of rape and sexual assault at the hands of migrants came during last weekend’s “Essen Original” festival in the town of Essen. The typically family-friendly festival has been celebrated for over 20 years without incident.

According to Breitbart London:

Police have so far arrested seven men, four of which they confirmed were migrants they say are from the regions of North Africa and the Middle East and lived at nearby asylum homes. The suspects were detained and later released after being questioned, a practice that has been criticised by many and something neighbouring Austria has promised to change.

Authorities say that the attacks took place in various parts of the city with two particularly serious incidents occurring on Friday at 10pm near the Marktkirche church and in front of one of the festival stages at Kennedy square on Saturday at 11:30pm.

snip

Coming to America, with Frau Clinton's 550% increase in refugee resettlements in the USA

Let me know how being a party to this, is "principled"

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

Re: Migrant Gangs Sexually Assault German Women...Again!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 04:48:19 pm »

Nearly 12 hours after posting, no replies. No interest since it is not anti-Trump

Welcome to your echo chamber

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 04:53:43 pm »
You posted this in the wrong category for the sole purpose of badmouthing the board and its members.

Reported.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 05:00:48 pm »
You posted this in the wrong category for the sole purpose of badmouthing the board and its members.

Reported.

Yup

The implication is if you disagree with Trump on many issues, you support immigrants raping the native population females.

As they come to the realization that the Trump thing isn't working out for them as originally hoped, the rants have become more shrill and erratic. Saw it here right off the bat this am
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mod1

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 05:13:35 pm »
Moving to World News (which is where it should have been posted in the first place).

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 05:23:37 pm »
Moving to World News (which is where it should have been posted in the first place).

Sorry about the mistake. I felt it WAS relevant to politics, since Frau Clinton plans to increase similar refugee entries by 550% to the US.

But obviously that view gains no foothold here.

The point of lack of response is clearly proved, nonetheless.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 05:48:14 pm »
News about Germany goes in World News, which seems fairly obvious.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 07:32:45 pm »
News about Germany goes in World News, which seems fairly obvious.

And I admitted my mistake, and explained my reasoning initially.

Of course the substance is totally ignored, btw--which turns out to be a very valid commentary.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 08:43:03 pm »
Nearly 12 hours after posting, no replies. No interest since it is not anti-Trump

Welcome to your echo chamber
I made an "arrangement" with some pro-Trump folks here some time back that I would refrain from exacerbating the already terse and confrontational situation here at TBR by not engaging in political discussion or flinging of poo.

Thus, I don't go into the Political boards, plus it helps me retain what's left of my sanity and reason. 

So to say there's no interest is apparently disingenuous since this was posted in a political board vs. the World News board. 

There's also the schadenfruede aspect of this as well.  Regardless of my sympathy for the individual victims, the Germans elected that witch into office.  The Germans also condone the persecution of "hate" speech and other forms of resistance to the islamic invasion of their country as well. 

Unless and until the German people are willing to throw out the existing regime and deport those sub-human savages, I don't see the point in repeating many of the same rote comments...it's become a bit of a pattern, quite unfortunately for the German women and by extension, European women at large who have been subjected to their government's complicity in these arguably criminal acts of importing vast numbers of mudslimes.

IOW, the German and other European governments don't give one damn about their own people and are willing to sacrifice their people on the altar of Political Correctness and subjugate themselves to islam. 

Many Americans have NOT been beaten into submission by Political Correctness and are still willing to fight what this criminal government in DC is attempting to subject us to.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 12:26:51 am »
j myrle wrote:
"You posted this in the wrong category for the sole purpose of badmouthing the board and its members.
Reported."

About the last thing I see from most of the n'ertrumpers here is much criticism towards the cesspool "religion" that is called islam.

When it comes to almost anything -other than- Trump, they're pretty much missin' in action!

Go ahead, report this one, too.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 12:27:53 am by Fishrrman »