Author Topic: McMullin to Appear On the South Carolina Ballot (State #9)  (Read 3960 times)

cuky

McMullin to Appear On the South Carolina Ballot (State #9)
« on: September 08, 2016, 12:15:27 am »
McMullin to Appear On the South Carolina Ballot

https://www.evanmcmullin.com/mcmullin_to_appear_on_the_south_carolina_ballot

The South Carolina State Election Commission has recognized Evan McMullin as a candidate for President. McMullin will appear on the ballot in South Carolina as the nominee of the Independence Party of South Carolina.

"Like Americans everywhere, many of us in South Carolina have been watching this year's presidential process with growing anger and disappointment. If this country has come to the point where the choices we are offered are either Trump or Clinton, then there is something very wrong with our process," said Wayne Griffin, Chair of the South Carolina Independence Party.

Chairman Griffin went on to say, “When Evan McMullin and his team reached out to us to offer an alternative to the rabid intolerance of Trump and the privileged insider trading of Clinton, I felt it was a good choice. McMullin believes we need crucial political reforms to open our process, that we need to find new ways for black and white Americans to connect with each other, and that we need an independent movement to unite the American people. For that, and for having the courage to take a stand against the corruption of major party politics, the South Carolina Independence Party is proud to endorse him and to give him our ballot line this November.”
South Carolina is the 9th state where McMullin has gained ballot access in just under 4 weeks of launching his bid. In addition to South Carolina he has already secured access in Utah, Iowa, Colorado, Louisiana, Arkansas, Idaho, Virginia, and Minnesota.

"I'm honored to be the Independence Party of South Carolina's presidential candidate. I look forward to bringing our message of greater opportunity, security, and a better choice to the people of South Carolina," said McMullin.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 12:15:59 am by cuky »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: McMullin to Appear On the South Carolina Ballot (State #9)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 01:13:13 am »
That is good news.  Meanwhile the Constitution party is moving full speed ahead and the Libertarian party has now qualified in all 50 states.

We have other choices people besides Trump and Clinton.   :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 01:21:39 am »
Getting closer.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 01:27:47 am »
Working on Kentucky right now and others.

Washington state?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 02:11:09 am »
Washington state?

Filing deadline for WA was July 23rd.  He only has a couple of more days (September 9) to file in KY, MS, AZ and RI.  ALL other deadlines to get on the ballot in other states have passed.

https://ballotpedia.org/Filing_deadlines_and_signature_requirements_for_independent_presidential_candidates,_2016
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:15:57 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 02:32:24 am »
C'mon folks.

You have two realistic choices:

Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump

That's IT!  Yeah, we're all dismayed, angry, pissed off or whatever.  Those are our choices.  Hillary or Trump.  We had the opportunity for our favorite candidates to be where Trump is ... but Trump is THERE!

I really want to see any of the #NeverTrump folks to make a case why using your electoral blessing November 8 isn't about an America under Trump or an America under Hillary.

I'm getting sick of the narcissism around this effing place.   Yeah, we're all heroic in our conservative bona fides.  But there's an election for POTUS in November and Ted Cruz is NOT IN IT!!

I refuse to let my FEAR of what Donald Trump MIGHT do beat my KNOWLEDGE of what Hillary Clinton WILL do.

I'm disappointed by this website to be honest.  We should be smarter than this.   Hillary and her Democrat monkeys are the enemy. 

I greatly preferred Cruz over Trump but HE LOST.  HE LOST.  Let's all grow up and understand that a Hillary Clinton presidency is the end of our remarkable American political/cultural experiment.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 02:48:48 am »
Thank you for the info libertybele.  He does have  until October 26 to file as a write-in for Washington State which although not the greatest is better than nothing and provides another option for conservatives to consider. I like having options.

Why? 

You have TWO options in the real world.  Hillary or Trump.

Those are your options if you are a serious individual.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 02:53:38 am »
When does McMullen appear in the polling...so far he's less than an asterick

C'mon Mittsters...push!  :laugh:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 03:00:12 am »
My friend, I am all grown up...thank you. I refuse to let the FEAR mongers of a Hillary presidency to badger me into voting for someone totally unqualified for the Presidency. There is no question he is less qualified than Hillary, the nitwit won't study any policy papers...because he probably isn't capable. his corruption is at her level or possibly worse. His morals are non-existent. His is flippant and careless about any issue of importance. you already know how he speaks of woman, you already know he is capable of mocking the handicapped for his own interest, you already know he is capable of leaving anyone holding the bag, including the American people for his bad decisions or just because it is in his own interest. Furthermore, he stokes the dark side of people and builds a candidacy through division. No I will not vote for the con man. His America would be in constant turmoil and conflict to serve his interests. I thought we were smarter than this nonsense. trump says deport all illegal immigrants... his supporters go rah rah rah. trump says deport only some illegal immigrants...  his supporters go rah rah rah. the stupidity and reversals that has come out of trump's mouth on almost a daily basis is astounding but not as astounding as his supporters who go rah rah rah at every major gaffe he makes. Wait until the debates and he talks about the size of his  ****** and watch his supporters go rah rah rah....he won the debate.

I gotta say, it is hard to appreciate the opinions of anyone who can't do a paragraph break.

Your grievances about Trump are miniscule compared to what Hillary Clinton has done.  Seriously.  This woman is a pathological liar who SOLD ACCESS to foreign governments for money to the Foundation she and the rapist ran!!!!

Good effen grief. 

I just do not get this at all.  There is NO WAY the worst Trump world in our most paranoid imaginations could ever be worse than a Clinton reality.

This is getting me angry.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 03:01:52 am »
Why? 

You have TWO options in the real world.  Hillary or Trump.

Those are your options if you are a serious individual.
@ArneFufkin

McMullen is not a serious candidate, he's a movable spike strip.

Won't stop the Trump train though...

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 03:07:35 am »
I am convinced if he visits the Iron Range  ... Minnesota might be in play.  For the first time forever.

Trump is a force of nature right now.  And, he finally has some folks who know how to ... direct .. him.   Nobody can make Donald not be The Donald but he needs to go to working class and ghettos and people WILL respond.

He's amazing. I've never been more wrong analyzing and predicting something in politics until this year.  All bets are off, Trump is a pioneer.

Fun!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 03:12:02 am »
I gotta say, it is hard to appreciate the opinions of anyone who can't do a paragraph break.

Your grievances about Trump are miniscule compared to what Hillary Clinton has done.  Seriously.  This woman is a pathological liar who SOLD ACCESS to foreign governments for money to the Foundation she and the rapist ran!!!!

Good effen grief. 

I just do not get this at all.  There is NO WAY the worst Trump world in our most paranoid imaginations could ever be worse than a Clinton reality.

Love you man.

Ain't gonna vote for Trump.  He's a reprehensible human being.  Can't vote for him, won't vote for Hillary.

My vote is mine and I'm not going be guilted, shamed, or bullied into voting for somebody I despise.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 03:12:21 am »
McCheese has higher polling than McMullin. This guy is going nowhere fast.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 03:27:53 am »
McCheese has higher polling than McMullin. This guy is going nowhere fast.

Frank, the Trump shat is real.

I think he's winning this thing.

I do.  I never thought that about Romney or McCain because I understand how ignorant and frivolous the black and "baby's momma"  bimbo vote is.

All the contrived "Hands up Don't Shoot" and other racist crap is an absolute testament to how disaffected black folks are to Clinton vis a vis Obama.

I don't "get it" but ... I don't know. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 03:33:38 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 03:30:20 am »
Thank you for the info libertybele.  He does have  until October 26 to file as a write-in for Washington State which although not the greatest is better than nothing and provides another option for conservatives to consider. I like having options.

I hope he does file.  He is from Washington.  Thanks for the information.  If nothing else these other candidates will show a significant portion of Americans that aren't buying what's for sale with Hillary and Trump.  I honestly don't see a difference except Trump talks like Hitler.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 03:38:26 am »
Frank, the Trump shat is real.

I think he's winning this thing.

I do.  I never thought that about Romney or McCain because I understand how ignorant and frivolous the black and "baby's momma"  bimbo vote is.

All the contrived "Hands up Don't Shoot" and other racist crap is an absolute testament to how disaffected black folks are to Clinton vis a vis Obama.

All this racial shit that is dividing our country is strategic from that devil Soros and his minions like Obama and the ghouls who manage American cities.

I agree with you that this is a 2 man race. Nobody else is showing up to make a difference. They best one is Johnson and he is maybe breaking 20% in a couple states.

I disagree with you that he is winning. He is getting murdered. He is spending no money on his campaign. I live in the Philly media market. It covers South Jersey, Delaware and the Lehigh Valley. No Trump ads. It is a nonstop bombardment of Hitlary ads that are devastating to Trump using his own words just from the Primary. He needs to f=do well in the Philthy suburbs and the Lehigh Valley to get PA to flip. If he loses PA he is done. He's about 7 down here now and no attempts to get it in his favor. He is dead man walking.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 03:38:46 am »
Love you man.

Ain't gonna vote for Trump.  He's a reprehensible human being.  Can't vote for him, won't vote for Hillary.

My vote is mine and I'm not going be guilted, shamed, or bullied into voting for somebody I despise.

Sink, I remember way back in the ToS day when you called the Brigaders "unappeasables" and in the other chaos coined the "Border Wedgie" label to identify the FR Malkin/Coulter/Tancredo crap.

Awesome!

And, I remember you being stalwart when some of the ugly folks over there went after you about your Catholic investment.

I remember that stuff and you are da man.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 03:49:07 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2016, 03:46:13 am »
I agree with you that this is a 2 man race. Nobody else is showing up to make a difference. They best one is Johnson and he is maybe breaking 20% in a couple states.

I disagree with you that he is winning. He is getting murdered. He is spending no money on his campaign. I live in the Philly media market. It covers South Jersey, Delaware and the Lehigh Valley. No Trump ads. It is a nonstop bombardment of Hitlary ads that are devastating to Trump using his own words just from the Primary. He needs to f=do well in the Philthy suburbs and the Lehigh Valley to get PA to flip. If he loses PA he is done. He's about 7 down here now and no attempts to get it in his favor. He is dead man walking.

I don't know Frank. Three months ago I'd agree with you "Hunderd" percent.

I just do not get this election right now.   Hillary is the worst campaign ... cougher .... ever!!

Trump is gonna win.  I don't know how, but I SENSE it.   People want a new direction with a new name and ... Hillary is the worst ... THE WORST ... candidate i have ever witnessed.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 03:52:08 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2016, 04:09:04 am »
I don't know Frank. Three months ago I'd agree with you "Hunderd" percent.

I just do not get this election right now.   Hillary is the worst campaign ... cougher .... ever!!

Trump is gonna win.  I don't know how, but I SENSE it.   People want a new direction with a new name and ... Hillary is the worst ... THE WORST ... candidate i have ever witnessed.

The only plausible Electoral College math that works right now is that Hitlary will have lower turnout from the cities because they think it is in the bag. That could move some states over to him, but as it stands right now he is going to loose big if past turn out is any indication. If he could show a couple weeks of solid leads in state polling or even even, I might believe he had a chance.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2016, 04:35:41 am »

I have a very active imagination.  I foresee a time when all the generals, that President Trump is smarter than, come to him and tell him he is wrong.  I foresee a time when the American people rise up and tell President Trump that he is wrong.  And I see President Trump, who has never been told "no" in his life says "tell them they can go f**k themselves"...just like he did to the cheers of thousands in his audience.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8MhkheHJvM

My youngest boy will turn 18 in 5 years.  President Clinton scares me for many reasons.  President Trump scares me for the life of my son.  I hear your anger, and I'm happy you have found peace with Trump.  When I balance the scales I can't sleep some nights for the fear.  I can't vote for either because I can't see one as preferable.  So the possibility that McMullen could throw it to the House gives me hope.  I wish he was on the ballot in WI.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2016, 04:43:38 am »
C'mon folks.

Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump

That's IT!  Yeah, we're all dismayed, angry, pissed off or whatever.  Those are our choices.  Hillary or Trump.  We had the opportunity for our favorite candidates to be where Trump is ... but Trump is THERE!

I really want to see any of the #NeverTrump folks to make a case why using your electoral blessing November 8 isn't about an America under Trump or an America under Hillary.

I'm getting sick of the narcissism around this effing place.   Yeah, we're all heroic in our conservative bona fides.  But there's an election for POTUS in November and Ted Cruz is NOT IN IT!!

I refuse to let my FEAR of what Donald Trump MIGHT do beat my KNOWLEDGE of what Hillary Clinton WILL do.

I'm disappointed by this website to be honest.  We should be smarter than this.   Hillary and her Democrat monkeys are the enemy. 

I greatly preferred Cruz over Trump but HE LOST.  HE LOST.  Let's all grow up and understand that a Hillary Clinton presidency is the end of our remarkable American political/cultural experiment.

Hey pal you have your vote and I don't presume to tell you how to use it. Why in the world do you have the arrogance to presume to tell me or anyone else how to cast OUR vote.

The disappointment I have is not with this website but with those folks who are passionate on both sides that can't get it through their incredibly thick heads that they are not going to change anyone's mind at this point and they are essentially posting garbage..

Offline LMAO

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2016, 04:45:39 am »
I am convinced if he visits the Iron Range  ... Minnesota might be in play.  For the first time forever.

Trump is a force of nature right now.  And, he finally has some folks who know how to ... direct .. him.   Nobody can make Donald not be The Donald but he needs to go to working class and ghettos and people WILL respond.

He's amazing. I've never been more wrong analyzing and predicting something in politics until this year.  All bets are off, Trump is a pioneer.

Fun!

@ArneFufkin

Are you from "The Range?" I grew up in Eveleth. My dad worked for Eveleth Taconite for over 30 years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

HonestJohn

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 06:51:29 am »

Good effen grief. 

Abandoning our allies, pushing nuclear proliferation, ordering war crimes, instigating trade wars with our largest trading partners... is a *d@#n-sight* worse than anything Hillary has proposed.

Not to mention his nascent federal police force for rounding up anyone for deportation.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2016, 08:26:28 am »
C'mon folks.

Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump

Neither of those two are 'realistic'.

Fine. Go make him win. You'll do it without me.

It isn't about anything other than the Constitution and Conservatism. Trump and Clinton are incidental, if not directly in opposition to that goal. Why  would I vote for either of them?

Cruz hasn't had anything to do with anything since he dropped out.

I am not afraid. Voting for the lesser evil will gain nothing at all.

No, liberalism is the enemy. Whether it is communist or natl' socialist is a distinction without a difference.

I greatly preferred Cruz over Trump but HE LOST.  HE LOST. 

No he didn't. He's living in your head rent free.

Let's all grow up and understand that a Hillary Clinton presidency is the end of our remarkable American political/cultural experiment.

No, when there is no opposition to liberalism is when it ends. That is greatly symbolized by conservatives willing to vote *for* a NYC liberal. I will never be party to that.

I'll be voting for the Conservative.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2016, 09:21:37 am »
what the hell is the point?

This.is so stupid I just can't get!!!!

It is Hillary or Trump!

I believe Trump, not the Hillary media!

Trump is going to give you what we all want, but for some reason you don't see it :shrug:

He can only do as much as the Congress allows!  So you better hope we keep the house and Senate and stop trying to Gundeck Trump!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:22:44 am by R4 TrumPence »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02