Author Topic: Soledad O’Brien calls out CNN for ‘normalizing’ white supremacy with Trump reporting - The Grio  (Read 546 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Grio is the MSNBC offshoot website devoted to the African American community through "Democratic" eyes, I'd say. Joy Reid use to be active on it before being promoted to Melissa Perry's position.

Soledad O’Brien calls out CNN for ‘normalizing’ white supremacy with Trump reporting

Soledad O’Brien, who used to work at CNN, tore into them for making money off of Donald Trump’s hate speech.

O’Brien says that the media is going through “contortions to make things seem equal all the time” when comparing Trump to his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.

“If you look at Hillary Clinton’s speech where she basically pointed out that what Donald Trump has done — actually quite well — has normalized white supremacy,” O’Brien said to CNN host Brian Stelter on Sunday. “I think she made a very good argument, almost like a lawyer. Here are ways in which he has actually worked to normalize conversations that many people find hateful.

“I’ve seen on-air, white supremacists being interviewed because they are Trump delegates,” she went on. “And they do a five-minute segment, the first minute or so talking about what they believe as white supremacists. So you have normalized that.

Read More At: http://thegrio.com/2016/09/06/soledad-obrien-calls-out-cnn-for-normalizing-white-supremacy-with-trump-reporting/

Posting here because this does fit in with "entertainiment", a lot of those Fox stories do as well.

Did they actually make her "white" looking at times?

There is an image of her at the Grio website but I guess it's a Getty image; no copying. I'd say the images look quite different.

Pretty hateful stuff, one of the football players told Kaepernick to turn off BET, Black Entertainment, so these folks are probably real professional race baiters.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:31:08 pm by TomSea »

Offline goatprairie

I dislike Trump, but he's not a white supremacist....he's a conniving opportunist. This rant by O'Brien just proves she's an obvious Dem operative and not the sharpest tool in the shed....like most of her ex-colleagues on MSLSD.