Author Topic: Homofascists Sue Christian Activist For $104 Million  (Read 796 times)

Offline unknown

Homofascists Sue Christian Activist For $104 Million
« on: September 07, 2016, 04:22:52 pm »

Homofascists Sue Christian Activist For $104 Million

http://www.americanclarion.com/2016/09/06/homofascists-sue-christian-activist-104-million-46293/

Gina Miller
September 6, 2016

In early July, Christian freedom activist Bill Whatcott and a small group of friends used stealth to infiltrate the Toronto sodomite “pride” parade for the purpose of distributing thousands of flyers with a brief Gospel message and the graphic truth about the dangers of homosexual behavior. The flyers also called out Justin Trudeau and other Canadian politicians who aggressively support the militant homosexualist movement.

Whatcott signed up to march in the parade under an alias (since he is well-known to homosexual activists in Canada and would not otherwise be allowed in by those “tolerance” pushers). He named his marching group the “Gay Zombies Cannabis Consumers Association,” and they wore full-body costumes that hid their identities. Their mission was a huge success, as they were able to distribute their flyers to people all along the parade route.

This sent the militant homosexual/“transgender” world into irate fits, and now some militant homofascists, who claim they have suffered “provable” psychological harm because of the flyers, have hit Bill with a $104 million-dollar class action lawsuit. As reported by the DailyXtra:

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Homofascists Sue Christian Activist For $104 Million
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 04:23:31 pm »

Wait until Hillary gets elected here, you ain't seen nothing yet!

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline bob434

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 04:59:51 pm »
the key point in all this is the fact that these homosexuals are claiming they have "PROVABLE psychological damage' from just reading a pamphlet-- they get a psychologist to say 'yup- you have suffered damage' and that's all it will take to make the mere mention of God in public a crime- an 'assault' -

While this is in canada- it's coming here to the us -especially now that our dear leader lit the whitehouse in homosexual colors (which incidentally they STOLE from Christians- can Christians sue them for causing us psychological damage by commandeering the symbol God gave to mankind as a message of peace? Can we sue them for 'PROVABLE psychological damage for perverting something that we used as a Christian symbol?

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 05:30:31 pm »
the key point in all this is the fact that these homosexuals are claiming they have "PROVABLE psychological damage' from just reading a pamphlet-- they get a psychologist to say 'yup- you have suffered damage' and that's all it will take to make the mere mention of God in public a crime- an 'assault' -

While this is in canada- it's coming here to the us -especially now that our dear leader lit the whitehouse in homosexual colors (which incidentally they STOLE from Christians- can Christians sue them for causing us psychological damage by commandeering the symbol God gave to mankind as a message of peace? Can we sue them for 'PROVABLE psychological damage for perverting something that we used as a Christian symbol?

Interestingly enough for me, I don't think they really have any idea of the symbolism behind the rainbow.

Offline bob434

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 03:59:56 am »
taking the rainbow as their symbol was a direct satanic offront to God and His people- they knew exactly what they were doing- they were throwing hteir sinful homosexuality in the faces of God and Christians by taking God's symbol of peace to mankind-

Offline unknown

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 05:37:51 am »
taking the rainbow as their symbol was a direct satanic offront to God and His people- they knew exactly what they were doing- they were throwing hteir sinful homosexuality in the faces of God and Christians by taking God's symbol of peace to mankind-

Another take on this is that God destroyed the earth because of the people's gross sinfulness and the rainbow was given as a sign that God wouldn't destroy the earth in that manner again. The rainbow is a symbol of Gods hate of sin and peoples immorality and His destruction.

The rainbow is a sign of their destruction and a sign of Gods curse on them.