Author Topic: Darren Seals, Ferguson Protest Leader, Found Fatally Shot in Burning Vehicle - NBC  (Read 694 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Darren Seals, Ferguson Protest Leader, Found Fatally Shot in Burning Vehicle

A Missouri activist who led protests over the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson was found dead inside a burning vehicle, police said.

The St. Louis County Police Department said police are treating the death of Darren Seals as a homicide.

Seals, 29, described himself as a "fighter, leader" and "un-apologetically black" on his Twitter feed. He helped lead weeks-long protests over Brown's Aug. 9, 2014 killing by a white police officer in the St. Louis suburb.

Tributes poured out on social medias as news of his death spread.

Read More At: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/darren-seals-ferguson-protest-leader-found-fatally-shot-burning-vehicle-n643731

Offline dfwgator

Oh well.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A clear case of suicide ***suicide***

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I've got a bad feeling about this one.  Sure hope it doesn't spark any major unrest.

Offline chae

I can almost guarantee that he was killed by another black man, and this story will go away, because black lives only matter if they are killed by white cops.

Wingnut

He was part of a hip-hop group called the Bottom Boyz Movement and went by the name King D Seals.

Living the thug life no doubt.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
He was part of a hip-hop group called the Bottom Boyz Movement and went by the name King D Seals.

Living the thug life no doubt.

OK, I wasn't aware about that part.  Most likely thuggery related.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OK, I wasn't aware about that part.  Most likely thuggery related.
I'll take the low road :whistle:, with a name like the Bottom Boyz Movement it's most likely buggery related :tongue2: