Author Topic: Huge study: Of 12,000 pregnant women with Zika, none had a baby with microcephaly  (Read 1641 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Huge study: Of 12,000 pregnant women with Zika, none had a baby with microcephaly

September 6, 2016 (Life Issues Institute) -- All along I’ve felt somewhat suspect that the Zika virus is linked to microcephaly.  The US Centers for Disease Control and the New England Journal of Medicine both concluded the link is there.  Both are heavy hitters in the realm of research, however, they admit there’s no studied verification.

Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry were quick to jump on the abortion bandwagon for pregnant women with confirmed or suspected cases of the Zika virus.

But a recent, expansive study has cast legitimate doubt on the Zika/microcephaly connection.

Anxiety over Zika has affected the Olympic and Paralympic games in Rio, as well as impacting the cruise industry in Florida where Zika cases have been reported.  Concern continues to grow.

Planned Parenthood and the rest of the abortion industry were quick to insert themselves into the medical crisis because they’re absolutely desperate to link abortion to any perceived common good and they thought the Zika virus was their ride to glory. As a result, they’ve been advocating abortion for at-risk pregnant women. Planned Parenthood even hired canvassers to go door-to-door in Miami.

Read More At: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/study-casts-doubt-on-zika-as-culprit

Offline bolobaby

Thanks for posting this.

I always have to hit "Show me this post" with you, but you DO post on a wide variety of topics, some of which are very good. So I appreciate that.

This looks like they have confirmed the junk connection and hysteria around Zika. Personally, I'm getting tired of all the health crisis hysteria, from bird flu to Zika and everything in between. It's almost like it's a damned industry to make up health care crises. In this particular case, they've now killed honey bees, too. Shameless.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

Thanks for posting this.

I always have to hit "Show me this post" with you, but you DO post on a wide variety of topics, some of which are very good. So I appreciate that.

This looks like they have confirmed the junk connection and hysteria around Zika. Personally, I'm getting tired of all the health crisis hysteria, from bird flu to Zika and everything in between. It's almost like it's a damned industry to make up health care crises. In this particular case, they've now killed honey bees, too. Shameless.

Fueled by the of MSM and others who are the  purveyors of doom and gloom and  the sky is falling in the world of 24 hour news cycle.