Author Topic: ‘Never Trump’ Republicans weigh how — or whether — to vote on Election Day  (Read 486 times)

Offline unknown

‘Never Trump’ Republicans weigh how — or whether — to vote on Election Day

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/6/never-trump-republicans-weigh-how-or-whether-to-vo/

David Sherfinski
September 6, 2016

They were defeated in the primaries, failed to stop Donald Trump at the convention, and now the “never Trump” forces within the GOP are having to come to grips with what they’ll actually do when they enter the polling booth in November.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I will definitely vote but it won't be for either Trump or Clintoon!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Won't be voting for either of the New York Liberal Democrats running at the top that is for certain.

Neither Hillary, or her Trojan Stalking Horse running on the Republican side.

Gonna be third party for Darrel Castle, loudly and proudly.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775