Author Topic: CNN panel bursts into laughter as Kayleigh McEnany claims Trump money to Bondi exposes ‘the system’  (Read 1105 times)

Wingnut

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/cnn-panel-bursts-into-laughter-as-kayleigh-mcenany-claims-trump-money-to-bondi-exposes-the-system/

Tump Advocate Kayleigh McEnany caused the entire CNN panel to bust out in laughter when she tried to defend accusations that the candidate bribed Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi as a way that he is “exposing the system.”

In a segment on Erin Burnett’s OutFront,  the discussion over Trump’s $25,000 contribution to Bondi’s campaign from the  tax-exempt Donald J. Trump Foundation — only to have her refuse to follow up on fraud accusations — turns rancorous at times as accusations of bribery were tossed around.

After a clip was shown of Trump admitting,”I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me,” and ““When I call, they kiss my ass,” McEnany attempted spin the questionable contribution in away that almost sounded like an admission of guilt.

“He’s exposing the system,” she blurted as the entire panel burst into laughter. “That’s the way Washington works. He’s exposing the system and he’s admitting what he does. This was not the case with Attorney General Bondi and it’s very important to point that out and here’s what Donald Trump does!”

Offline Frank Cannon

This twenty-nothing dope is good for saying something stupid on a weekly basis.

Wingnut

This twenty-nothing dope is good for saying something stupid on a weekly basis.

Poor Girl.  She has one brain cell, and it is fighting for dominance.

geronl

Wow, that is a pathetic excuse

Offline Vulcan

As much of a dingbat as this woman appears to be she's still more sane than the running joke whose campaign she represents.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 06:31:57 am by Vulcan »