Author Topic: How can Trump rip Hillary’s ‘look’ when his face ‘looks like a sphincter’?  (Read 1546 times)

Wingnut

Young Turks host Ana Kasparian was angry on Tuesday that Donald Trump dragged the issue of “looks” back into the presidential race — and that she had to even discuss it.

“Isn’t it kind of funny that a man whose face looks like a sphincter has the audacity to say Hillary Clinton doesn’t have a presidential look?” she asked co-host John Iadarola.

Kasparian’s remark came in response to an ABC News interview in which Trump — who is trailing Clinton by 14 points with female voters in a CNN poll — said of the former secretary of state, “I just don’t think she has a presidential look, and you need a presidential look.”

But Kasparian was also upset that those kinds of remarks were getting coverage over more substantive issues. American voters, she said, should be more focused on which of the two presidential candidates will serve their best interests.

“Right now we have two candidates who will not serve our best interests. Part of the reason why is because Americans are sheep that buy into these ridiculous news stories,” she said. “And part of the reason why they’re sheep is because we have mainstream media covering stupid-ass stories like this.”

Watch the discussion, as aired on Tuesday, \
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/ana-kasparian-how-can-trump-rip-hillarys-look-when-his-face-looks-like-a-sphincter/

Online roamer_1

‘looks like a sphincter’

Just sayin...

Offline Frank Cannon

Mod1:  Uh uh.  No.  Not on this forum.  **nononono*
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 07:42:11 pm by Mod1 »

Silver Pines

Offline Vulcan

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Because he's really really rich, and money trumps looks any day.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Because he's really really rich, and money trumps looks any day.

Hitlery is really rich too and it is a double standard in this society that women are judged on their looks more than men...IMO.

When men age they become distinguished and when women age they become crones even though women tend to live longer.

My wife is an independent who tends to vote rat...but not always.  he voted for Dubya in 2004 and Romney in 2012.  She doesn't like Hitlery because she is too old.  When I pointed that that Trump is older she said "Yeah, but he's a guy."  Like that was supposed to be meaningful to me.

In my wife's defense she doesn't like Trump because he is a "racist nutjob."  She is not sure she will vote for Hitlery, but she is 100% certain she will not vote for Trump.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Young Turks?

Anti-Trumpers go to the Extreme Left again.

Wow.

Offline Applewood

Young Turks?

Anti-Trumpers go to the Extreme Left again.

Wow.

We have one thing in common.  Neither of us likes Trump.

Besides, many of the allegedly conservative media outlets,, such as Breitbart, are now biased in favor of Trump.  They are no longer solid sources for news and information. Might as well go with the liberal sites.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
So...you've all been reduced to back-slapping and cheering one another on over a August 2015 article from a backwater internet site.

Like I said.   We're in a zoo.

And ya'll are the ones rational people come to see.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

It's a little disturbing that we quote with approval the childish "sticks and stones" of some leftist millennial airhead, just because her taunts are anti-Trump. Trump's policies, his character (lack thereof), and  anything else of substance are fair game.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

And, it's in Politics section? Really?  **nononono*

Wingnut

Mod1:  Uh uh.  No.  Not on this forum.  **nononono*]

Pucker up America.  There is a new A**hole in town.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 07:42:53 pm by Mod1 »

Offline aligncare

Such class on display here at TBR. Nancy, make you proud?

Online libertybele

Such class on display here at TBR. Nancy, make you proud?

No one so far in this thread is insulting another member.  Hey at least they didn't insult his chubby little hands. IMHO, I think they are a minor birth defect.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

The rules, as I understand them, are that we not engage in personal attacks against one another and that we do not post racist stuff. This thread is tasteless and pointless, and I've expressed my dismay with it, but probably not violative of the rules.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod1

The rules, as I understand them, are that we not engage in personal attacks against one another and that we do not post racist stuff. This thread is tasteless and pointless, and I've expressed my dismay with it, but probably not violative of the rules.

It's pointless, tasteless and it's also locked.  @Wingnut , I'm ashamed of you.