Author Topic: LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY  (Read 73475 times)

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY
« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2016, 01:19:15 pm »
That's rather fascinating, since Trump is the one who spent his whole life with a "D" next to his name.

:amen:
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2016, 01:19:59 pm »
@DCPatriot

You think this is about how we "look?"  I couldn't give less of a damn what anyone on a forum or in real life, for that matter, thinks of me.  My vote doesn't come that cheap.

I could be the last NeverTrumper standing and it would be just fine with me.  Right is right.

You won't be! I will assure you of that!   If 50 million people do a stupid thing it is STILL a stupid thing!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2016, 01:20:05 pm »
LEVIN: I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP ... HERE'S WHY

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/09/levin-im-voting-for-trump

Mark Levin made the big announcement Tuesday night on his radio show after methodically walking listeners through his rationale.

We've always been at war with EastAsia
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2016, 01:21:39 pm »
:amen:

Apparently refusing to vote for the Republican's democrat or the Democrat's democrat makes you a Democrat.

I don't get it.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2016, 01:21:42 pm »
Just don't do a drive-by because someone online dissed you. ;)

There are people in every election that talk smack.

You've seen my post before.
I wouldn't say I am a drive-by kind of guy.
(but I do need to go back to work soon).

Call me names doesn't bother me.
It's all anonymous, anyway.
It is just an odd tactic to try  garner support.
Not to sound too cynical, but candidates are marketed like any other product.
Salesmanship is needed.
Try and "sell" me on the idea of Trump, don't try to "bully" or "insult" me into it.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2016, 01:22:50 pm »
Once more....none of the so-called "Hateful Eight" give a fiddler's damn who you vote for.  Your vote is yours and yours alone.

Nobody's begging and pleading.  Only in your empty heads.

Ya'll are nothing more than a horrific accident on the side of the highway...and I'm simply rubber-necking.

The horrific accident is running on the republican ticket.

I'll probably vote for the buffoon but I'll be cursing his supporters for foisting the jerk on us and blowing the best opportunity conservatives will probably ever have to get one of their own elected the entire time.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2016, 01:23:11 pm »
Not at all, @CatherineofAragon   

I realize you couldn't care less how you look....as you've chosen to 'die' on Sanctimony Hill.

...now, without Cruz' godfather, Mark Levin.

It isn't sanctimony DC! It is something you and your fellow travelers will NEVER understand! It's called PRINCIPLES!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2016, 01:25:16 pm »
Once more....none of the so-called "Hateful Eight" give a fiddler's damn who you vote for.  Your vote is yours and yours alone.

Nobody's begging and pleading.  Only in your empty heads.

Ya'll are nothing more than a horrific accident on the side of the highway...and I'm simply rubber-necking.

Nobody's begging and pleading?  Really??   Ya'll are still delusional. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2016, 01:25:33 pm »
Try and "sell" me on the idea of Trump, don't try to "bully" or "insult" me into it.

They aren't interested in "ideas". They are interested in unquestioning allegiance. Groupthink is freedom.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline libertybele

« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2016, 01:31:01 pm »
Hey, DC, I admire your finesse here. At this point in the general election you're practicing more restraint than I could ever muster with these wayward "folks." (translation #%*%)

Personally I think it's time we principled conservatives enter the post-Labor Day attitude realignment phase of this race.   :smokin:

Now stay tuned for this brief commercial announcement ....

:silly: :bsflag: :happyhappy:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2016, 01:31:03 pm »
You're so full of it that, to quote another Trump sycophant, your eyes are brown.

Begging and pleading?  More like threatening with bodily injury and insulting the owners of this forum because they allow Trump dissenters to speak their minds here.

Ole brown eyes.  :whistle:

You're schtick is getting soooooo old, @Oceander

You keep inserting in your posts that I am insulting the owner(s) in your attempt to give more credence to your closing arguments in the MOD room.   

If anybody takes speaking truth to power as insults....that's THEIR and YOUR problem, Slick.

As far as threatening anybody....please...either post proof I've even done that or STFU.   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2016, 01:32:50 pm »
It isn't sanctimony DC! It is something you and your fellow travelers will NEVER understand! It's called PRINCIPLES!

Part of understanding principles is having them.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2016, 01:32:52 pm »

Bigun....your so-called principles and $1.89 will get you medium coffee at the corner 7-11.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2016, 01:36:39 pm »
Bigun....your so-called principles and $1.89 will get you medium coffee at the corner 7-11.   :laugh:

And your voting for Donald J. Trump will get you exactly what?  :whistle:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longmire

« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2016, 01:36:40 pm »
@Longmire

Lol, are you kidding?  Palin, the no-pussyfootin', re-loadin', rockin'-rollin', holy-rollin', splody-head-splodin' Grizzly Mama?  She and the reality show host are a match made in heaven.
@CatherineofAragon

Sarah Palin is widely credited with giving Ted Cruz the boost he needed to break through in his Senate primary race in 2012.

Without her support Cruz would be a political asterisk.

It is illuminating to see how little respect she engenders among his rabid supporters.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2016, 01:37:56 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Sarah Palin is widely credited with giving Ted Cruz the boost he needed to break through in his Senate primary race in 2012.

It is illuminating to see how little respect she engenders among his rabid supporters.

Total and complete BS! 100% USDA grade A!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2016, 01:39:09 pm »
The horrific accident is running on the republican ticket.

I'll probably vote for the buffoon but I'll be cursing his supporters for foisting the jerk on us and blowing the best opportunity conservatives will probably ever have to get one of their own elected the entire time.

And if...by the end of Trump's 1st term, you see ISIS suing for peace through the UN...and a raging economic boom not seen since 1983...will you admit you were wrong and stop "cursing his supporters"?

I sincerely hope you DO vote for him this November, @skeeter    :laugh:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2016, 01:39:46 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Have you actually listened to a Palin speech lately?  She speaks just like Trump:  in disjointed phrases that have little relation to each other, screeching all the while.

If Sarah Palin looked like Barbara Mikulski, no one would ever have heard of her.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #143 on: September 07, 2016, 01:42:10 pm »
And if...by the end of Trump's 1st term, you see ISIS suing for peace through the UN...and a raging economic boom not seen since 1983...will you admit you were wrong and stop "cursing his supporters"?

Speaking for myself, I will joyfully admit I was wrong if the above happens.

However, what will you do if the opposite happens?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #144 on: September 07, 2016, 01:42:18 pm »
And your voting for Donald J. Trump will get you exactly what?  :whistle:

Hopefully a rebirth of Capitalism and the fruits therein.  Hopefully a rollback of federal regulations which hinder same.

Hopefully, a sigh of relief for Israel and our other allies that have gotten nothing but the middle finger from the Kenyan.

Oh....and hopefully a raise in our social security bennies.   Hell...may as well as for something for myself.    :laugh:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2016, 01:43:41 pm »
Speaking for myself, I will joyfully admit I was wrong if the above happens.

However, what will you do if the opposite happens?

What else but throw myself at your feet and beg for mercy.   :patriot:

Offline beandog

« Reply #146 on: September 07, 2016, 01:43:57 pm »

Since principles do not have a money value, what the heck does that even mean.  Your arrogance and $1.89 will also get you a medium coffee at the corner 7-11. :shrug:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2016, 01:44:33 pm »

I sincerely hope you DO vote for him this November, @skeeter    :laugh:

This is great, and as I stated I will vote for him. But I don't think he'll win. He cannot keep his fool mouth shut. Hope I'm wrong.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2016, 01:45:36 pm »
Hopefully a rebirth of Capitalism and the fruits therein.  Hopefully a rollback of federal regulations which hinder same.

Hopefully, a sigh of relief for Israel and our other allies that have gotten nothing but the middle finger from the Kenyan.

Oh....and hopefully a raise in our social security bennies.   Hell...may as well as for something for myself.    :laugh:

And all that hope is based on what exactly?   He's a life long democrat!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2016, 01:46:07 pm »
Part of understanding principles is having them.

I'm really starting to understand that.

And I also see that if one doesn't have them, nor understand them, one mocks them.

We certainly see that in living color on this forum, don't we?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.