Author Topic: Black Lives Matter protesters close London City Airport runway  (Read 288 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Black Lives Matter protesters close London City Airport runway
« on: September 06, 2016, 09:38:43 pm »
Black Lives Matter protesters close London City Airport runway

Flights at London City Airport were disrupted after protesters gained access to the runway.

The Met Police said it was called to the site at about 05:40 BST after nine protesters erected a tripod and "locked themselves together" on the runway.

The Black Lives Matter UK movement confirmed it was responsible for the protest.

City Airport tweeted that the runway had reopened at lunchtime and flights were resuming.

It advised travellers via Twitter to check with their airlines for the latest flight information.

All nine protesters were removed and arrested. The airport said inbound flights had been diverted.

snip

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37283869

Apparently BLM goes beyond America's borders, so it must be something OTHER than "racist" Trump supporters in play.

And it must not be merely a current event, either. Thinking back myself, 47 years to Army Basic Training, when a black college grad reservist just doing his privileged, safe and elite 6 month active duty stint, was made Platoon Leader.

He then proceeded to use affirmative action, to get blacks promoted far beyond their proportionate representation, and farther beyond their performance.

My Native American drill sergeant said it was just the way it was, but he dis NOT approve.

I guess then and now, we have enough white-guilt, social justice warriors to keep this crap going.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Black Lives Matter protesters close London City Airport runway
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 12:54:28 am »
truth_seeker wrote:
"I guess then and now, we have enough white-guilt, social justice warriors to keep this crap going."

Seems to be a healthy crop of them right here in this very forum.

I AM NOT one of them.
I'm a racial realist and I make no bones about being so.
If others here don't like it, too bad.