Author Topic: Gary Johnson Interview  (Read 672 times)

Offline libertybele

Gary Johnson Interview
« on: September 06, 2016, 04:09:53 pm »
These interviews gave me great reason for concern; 1) He thinks we should ask for China and Russia's help and also reduce our military.  2)  He went on to talk about the budget and clearly indicated that there needs to be a reduction in military spending by 25%!  3)  Although he feels ISIS is a threat; once contained a new terrorist organization will pop up.  4)  He feels we should let everyone who wants to come in to enter.

With his open borders and anti-military stance, I think he'd put this country in danger.  He thinks N. Korea is the biggest threat -- the biggest threat we face is keeping our borders open and welcoming in every Dick and Jane that wanst to come here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4IMuedZPU

On immigration he is very pro-amnesty and thinks we should make coming here easier!!  He wants no quota!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXdrC8nhIgo
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 04:12:09 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Gary Johnson Interview
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 04:15:28 pm »
Agree with everything you said except North Korea.    I don't personally think we should use the "biggest threat" model.   There are numerous "biggest threats" and all of them want us dead.

North Korea just did a simultaneous launch of 3 ballistic missiles with a range of 1000km.   They have recently launched submarine based missiles.   They want to hit the US and have spoken about using EMP. 

We dont want a 2 front war but there are a lot of things we can do to stop North Korea and ISIS at the same time. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jedidah

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 04:42:39 pm »
These interviews gave me great reason for concern . . .

He's polling at 9%, and most of that is Clinton/Trump protest vote.  Relax about it.  He's just goofy Gary, an American exercising his rights of free speech. 

Offline Axel

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 04:59:04 pm »
I can only wonder if people who support this man actually listen to his policies, or just support him because he isn't Hillary or Trump. He has a grab bag mix of policy positions that seem to appeal to no one. He's not even a libertarian!
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 10:51:41 pm »
I would venture to say he gets most of his support because he's neither Clinton or Trump.  The main concern is that there is a possibility that neither Trump or Clinton could get the majority  and therefore it would be up to the House to select the president ... Johnson would be eligible for consideration.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.