Author Topic: CNN 'demanded Dr Drew take back comments on Hillary Clinton's health just days before his show was axed' after he claimed she was 'suffering from brain damage'  (Read 781 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN 'demanded Dr Drew take back comments on Hillary Clinton's health just days before his show was axed' after he claimed she was 'suffering from brain damage'

Dr. Drew Pinsky's HLN show Dr. Drew On Call has been cancelled by CNN
    A source claims CNN allegedly demanded Pinsky take back his comments
    Source added Pinsky received nasty calls and emails after the comments
    Pinsky said that he is 'gravely concerned' about Hillary Clinton's health
    Comment was made on radio, Pinsky's show was cancelled eight days later
    Pinsky claimed that Clinton is suffering from brain damage
    He added that Hillary's medical condition was 'dangerous and concerning'
    Spokeswoman for Pinsky said the cancellation is not related to comments

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 08:18 EST, 5 September 2016 | Updated: 11:43 EST, 5 September 2016

Dr Drew Pinksy was allegedly told by CNN to take back his comments about Hillary Clinton’s health.

Days later HLN is alleged to have cut him loose when he refused.

Pinsky’s show Dr Drew On Call on HLN, which is the sister network of CNN, will go off air on September 22.

He allegedly told a friend that Clinton supporters are so rampant in their distaste for him he said he ‘just want them to go away’, a source told Page Six.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3774461/CNN-demanded-Dr-Drew-comments-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-just-days-axed-claimed-suffering-brain-damage.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rather important story especially now, when it is hard to deny, she's fairly sick.

Offline sinkspur

If Trumpkins think analyzing Hillary's physical health via the TV screen is legitimate, then it's perfectly fine to analyze Trump's mental impairment in the same way.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAgaron

I have a balance problem and I see Clinton does, too.  Having balance depends on several body organs working together and if they don't for some reason, balance is compromised.  Feet, ears, and eyes tell you where "down" is.  If your feet are numb or partially numb, they can't tell you where down is.  If the inner ear is faulty, it can't tell you where down is.  Eyes tell you where down is as your see large items like furniture, buildings, cars, etc.  If your feet are numb and you close your eyes, you don't know where down is because you can no longer see large items, and you will likely fall.  For me, if I close my eyes and am not holding onto something, I definitely will hit the floor.  When I am standing and close my eyes, it is like I am floating in air and I have no idea where down is.  I don't walk into a dark room unless I can touch something, like a wall so I know where down is.  If I can see, I look down and see my feet and know where down is.

Techniques to combat a loss in those organs, is to keep your eyes open, and touch large items as you pass by them, like furniture in your house, a counter in a store. When you are not walking, but standing still, hold onto whatever is near.  That is what I do and what Clinton does. 

It was telling to me in the extreme when I saw a film of her outside Joe Biden's house and she was holding onto a rail on his porch, then she entered the house, going to a table in his kitchen and she touched that table and kept her hand there until she left that room.  That is exactly what I would have done.  There was no reason to keep her hand on that table, but she did the whole time.  She maintained balance that way.

Giving a speech behind a podium, a stand, is easy - hold onto it and you are good to go. Walking is the worst to keep balance.  There is nothing to hold onto.  I would bet she can't walk a straight line, neither can I.  If you walk on my right side, I will walk into you as I veer to the right.  If I use a cane, I walk straight as that touching the ground tells me where down is.  I don't use a cane in public - yet, but have two.  When I need to use a cane in public, I have no problem doing that. 

An example of non-balance which I believe she has and that is why she falls:
We were at the Texas governor's mansion in Austin - governor, attorney general, other dignitaries under a large tent and the grass was tall.  I could not see my feet.  There were no large objects under the tent for my eyes to know where down was and nothing to touch.  We were standing very near those dignitaries, and I lost balance and fell - into my husband and grabbed him so I didn't go down.  Had he not been there, I would have fallen right in front of those officials.

I held on to husband until we walked out from under the tent and my feet were on concrete so I knew where they were - I knew where down was again. 

Does bad balance disqualify her from being president?  No, it doesn't.  If she used a cane, she would be a lot more stable but there is no way she will use that in public.  I would bet she uses one in her house and outside when no one is around.

I use a cane when I go out to get the mail from our mailbox.  Before I started that, in December of 2015, I actually did fall coming back from the mailbox with the mail and had my Yorkie also in my arms.  The left side of my face hit a large turned up decorative stone and I ended up in an ambulance to a trauma hospital with MRIs and X-rays to determine if my skull was fractured or the bones around my left eye were broken and if my eye was still intact and functioning.  I was lucky and all bones were okay and although my eye was filled with blood, it worked.  Husband said to me in the hospital that I looked like a monster with the left side of my face black and eye filled with blood with a blue eye in the middle.  I thanked him for that kind comment.

I believe Clinton is going to keep falling until she starts using a cane.

Offline uglybiker

@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAgaron

I have a balance problem and I see Clinton does, too.

I think in Hillary's case, it's caused by something else.

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Victoria33

I think in Hillary's case, it's caused by something else.

No, the diagnostics of how she is keeping balance tells me it is a real balance problem.  Now, she could be exacerbating that by alcohol consumption.   888high58888